Request Aircraft Here!

What's the chance of any of these models being available anywhere?

I would deem it a great pleasure if someone would take up the challenge of creating a version of the A26 invader - Variant (C). Also, anychance of a Transall C160?

Request Typhoon 3D

Hey Guys,

Has anyone made a Typhoon 3D? I would love to be able to practice over the winter.

Thanks,
Hoss138

Can someone make an F-104 Starfighter? Here is a 3 view drawing with profiles taken at various locations.

Attachments

• f104_1_3v[1].jpg
    f104_1_3v[1].jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 22
dharris998 said:
Can someone make an F-104 Starfighter? Here is a 3 view drawing with profiles taken at various locations.

That's another one I'd also like to see.

This is how a request for a plane should look like. Good job, dharris998 :) . A link to the three side drawing or a direct upload. When the posts look like this, the designers can directly see how the aircraft looks like and can decide which plane they can and want to model.

Aircraft Request

Thanks so much to all the folks creating planes for us! Wish I could do my own.
Since I can't though, I have a request for the experts that can - I would really like a GWS A-10, and E-Flite P-47 to practice with before I hit the field (literally) with these planes I just built when you have the time. Thankshttps://forums.realflight.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=45503#
Smilie

Both are already here ...

fishsim91 said:
Thanks so much to all the folks creating planes for us! Wish I could do my own.
Since I can't though, I have a request for the experts that can - I would really like a GWS A-10, and E-Flite P-47 to practice with before I hit the field (literally) with these planes I just built when you have the time. Thankshttps://forums.realflight.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=45503#
Smilie
The basic A-10 and the P-47 are both on RealFlight AddOns_3. At least 2 custom derivatives of the A-10 are on the old swap pages from R/F3.0 [the A-10 Heavy 448, and the A-10_Strike. All are worth having. With those, I would be surprised if you could persuade the modeling crew to come up with some more derivatives, as you specify. However, you CAN yourself edit any/all of THOSE already available to simulate the features and functionality of your specific birds.

i would reallly really love to see the funtanaX 50 from hanger 9 in fact i am considering paying somone to make an accurate model of this plane.

cheers

New Gliders

hi there please can some one be so kind and make some better gliders?

i would love to see both the DG600 and the ASW27 by multiplex and the nimbus

please can someone do this ;)

Slow Jazz

I am new to the hobby and am getting a Slow Jazz for Christmas. I would love to be able to simulate it before trying it in a local gymnasium. Can this even be made for RealFlight? Thanks!!

Back