Request Aircraft Here!

efinkg said:
I was just curious. I think I might be in that age group, but am too interested in WW2 era planes to make such a mistake. Now I cant tell a Fokker from a Sopwith, but when it comes to WW2 I know most of the planes, though definitely not all.
Ooooo ooooo, * jumps up and down, raiseing hand* Pick me, pick me!!! oooooo oooo.
The Fokker Dr1 was a Tri-plane while the Sopwith Camel was a Bi-plane. The fokker was made my germany while the the sopwith was made by Great Britian

Jollyroger said:
Ooooo ooooo, * jumps up and down, raiseing hand* Pick me, pick me!!! oooooo oooo.
The Fokker Dr1 was a Tri-plane while the Sopwith Camel was a Bi-plane. The fokker was made my germany while the the sopwith was made by Great Britian

There was a Sopwith Triplane and a Fokker Biplane though :). But as far as I know, Sopwiths weren't made in Germany and Fokkers weren't made in Great Britain.

MQ-9 Reaper

If anyone cares to accept the request, I'd like to see a higher fidelity model of the RQ-1\MQ-1 Predator that's already available (but in very low-fidelity appearance and performance), followed by the creation of a MQ-9 Reaper for us to have in our sim-hangars.

I can assist with details once I know what information will be helpful to the designer(s) that agree this would be a good project to pursue in 2007.

Thanks to anyone that grabs this and runs with it.

Would love to see a Dragon 40 by 456mb

I need help getting this plane file created....

I am looking to take my first flight on the Hot Bodies /456 MB Dragon 40 plane.

Plane specifications are here -
http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=280#specs

I downloaded the 3ds Max and the plugin- I quickly realized building this g3x file is beyond me... I am currently flying with all sorts of planes I dont have - any help would be appreciated.

:confused:

MattB

could some one make a P-61 Black Widow for RFG3.5. i have plans for that are for making a real one so if any would like the plans let me now and i will email them to you.

Attachments

• p61.jpg
    p61.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
Curare 60/90 size, would be nice to fly that one again if only in a sim.
I will see if i can find any spec`s on it.
It is one of the best pattern planes ever made.

Cobra

I think a P-39 would be awesome to fly against anything out there. Also a Hawker Hurrican. The world war 2 planes are just great to fly, and I believe the best airplanes ever.
I wish I could find all the templates. I will continue to look
Thanks

Attachments

• P-39_2.jpg
    P-39_2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • hurricanecover1.jpg
    hurricanecover1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
I would like to see some of the oldtimer designs from the 50's (playboy senior, buzzard etc) I have 2 real models of these styles and enjoy the lazy, forgiving flight models these planes have , it would be nice to have something likes this for g3. I also have a 20 size cub that i fly(weather permiting)and by using the g3 cub has made me more confident flying the real thing.

Thanks to all that have contribited new models and schemes.

Brent

Attachments

• old_timer_prv.jpg
    old_timer_prv.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 219
  • SilkyWind400_prv.jpg
    SilkyWind400_prv.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 219
Fliton Andrew Jesky Extra 330s. I know that these planes are hitting the market now and it would be great to have one for 3.5. Thanks!!

Kent

military aicraft

To those who take their time to fabricate the plane i wanna thank you!! i am interested in knowing if anyone could make a Ac130 gun ship? i'll try to insert some pics, again.....thankyou :D

Attachments

• mmc-1223.jpg
    mmc-1223.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 12
How about the Electrifly XPD-8 and/or the Miglet?

I would like to see how these fly. I almost bought one recently, but I've not heard much about them. Flying the stryker F27C model that was put on the swap pages sold my on the Parkzone product instead. The slower claimed flight speeds of the Electrifly's might be for better fun though.

Thanks,
Sam

Back