Recent content by pmmATT

1. P

3 pos. switch and more independent servos/channels

Hello, My new aircraft carrier based plane has foldable wing ends, moving canopy and pivoting Arrest Hook ( ref: Corsair and Tigercat ). I managed to create the following setup for the 3 pos. switch: From neutral position down gives moderately fast canopy opening and slow folding of the wing...
  2. P

RF5 editor - defining rotation of foldable wings

Additional comments and partial solution, I managed to create the following setup for the 3 pos. switch: 1. From neutral position down gives moderately fast canopy opening and slow folding of the wing ends. From down to neutral closes the canopy before the wing ends unfold. Then, I fly the...
  3. P

I have solved the problem with wings ( I have used Symmetrical Moveable Pods ) but there is another one: moving canopy setup. I can make wings pivoting slowly and realistically and canopy sliding realistically as well but both movements are simultaneous using the 3 pos. switch and Channel 8...
  4. P

Hello, I would like to assign the rotation of the foldable wings in RF5 to channel 8. Main Wing has two foldable wing ends that have pivots already defined. Foldable wings have been linked to the Main Wing. I have tried to add Symmetrical Wings to the Main Wing and assign a new servo to each...
  5. P

Rectractable landing gear modeling and setup in RF

Hello, When this landing gear retracts, its main "leg" rotates about its pivot point. At the same time, the hydraulic actuator pulling the leg rotates and slides inside the landing gear cavity. The main leg and the actuator will be connected using pivot and the movement of the other end of the...
  6. P

BBFeb5 2014 07 scale_EA

Brewster Buffalo 70% scale
  7. P

BBFeb5 2014 07 scale_EA

pmmATT submitted a new upload: BBFeb5 2014 07 scale_EA View the Swap Page
  8. P

Wilk P-38 Feb8 2014 07 scale True PolKhaki_EA

PZL P-38 Wilk in "True" Polish Khaki.
  9. P

Wilk P-38 Feb8 2014 07 scale True PolKhaki_EA

pmmATT submitted a new upload: Wilk P-38 Feb8 2014 07 scale True PolKhaki_EA View the Swap Page
  10. P

Karas_PolKhaki Color Tests_EA

Karas PZL P-23B variant 2
  11. P

Karas_PolKhaki Color Tests_EA

pmmATT submitted a new upload: Karas_PolKhaki Color Tests_EA View the Swap Page
  12. P

Karas P-23B_Feb2 2014 07 scale_EA

Karas PZL P-23B variant1
  13. P

Karas P-23B_Feb2 2014 07 scale_EA

pmmATT submitted a new upload: Karas P-23B_Feb2 2014 07 scale_EA View the Swap Page
  14. P

MOSQ Jan29 2014_07 scale_EA

DH98 Mosquito 70% scale_RR299
  15. P

MOSQ Jan29 2014_07 scale_EA

pmmATT submitted a new upload: MOSQ Jan29 2014_07 scale_EA View the Swap Page
Back