Recent content by PQ in PC

1. P

d3dx9_36.dll error

Windows 7 x64 crashes w/ RF7 I run windows 7 x64 on a system w/ 8G Ram. Video Card = NVIDIA GeForce GTX660, updated to latest driver. I did the DirectX install package from Microsoft site. Sometimes RF7 / 7.5 will run. But then Windows start button shows the install update symbol. Then the...
  2. P

Bell H-13

Yes, thanks, I got 'em. I'm appreciating the tips. I did get the 3.5 about the end of '06. I used it a lot for awhile. Then things happened...... like new job, back to the college, over time, work projects due, etc. Great to be able to get back into it. I really love RF7. I'll likely get a...
  3. P

Bell H-13

Hot Dang! ...and with a B-Day coming up!!!
  4. P

New Model Request - Nexstar Mini

Can we get the Hobbico NexStar Mini EP Park Flyer? Like all the other models on the simulator, It would be GREAT!!!!!! to try it out.
  5. P

Bell H-13

So what airport is in the scene? ( The scene with the schweizer posted 4-17-2014).
  6. P

Bell H-13

H-13 in G5.5 and sites from G2/G3.5 My G5.5 had a Bell H-13 and also a H-13 w/floats. Can I the make a slight mod and export these ? I'd like to re-use them in my RF7 and if I'm not violating anything I could even post to swap files ( assuming I learn how). I liked the G2 airports from my G3.5...
  7. P

Missing Disk 3 of G3.5

Did you ever get your Disk3 for G3.5? Hi, It's been some time s ince your original post about the missing Disk 3 for G3.5. So, I'm new to the Forum, but old to G3.5. I have my originals. I might can help if you still need it. I'm just not sure how to reply just to your member name or if this...
Back