17 KB · Views: 90
  • Bell H13 on ground.png
    Bell H13 on ground.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Bell H13 Landing.png
    Bell H13 Landing.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 91
problem is most here that have the talent to make one
already have one in their hanger if they still have 4.0..i do ..
don't get me wrong I think its a good suggestion
just don't thimk it'll interest one that much ...we'll see
KE lost the rights so Belltextron told them to pull ....at least that was in the rumer mill back then

Please!!!! Sombody make a bell h-13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Schweizer from Realflight has almost the same basic body frame as the H-13.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1397760146.jpg
    ScreenShot1397760146.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ScreenShot1397760185.jpg
    ScreenShot1397760185.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ScreenShot1397760177.jpg
    ScreenShot1397760177.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ScreenShot1397760156.jpg
    ScreenShot1397760156.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Is was wondering that too! I was also wondering why the United States Army did not own that design? I am sure the US taxpayers paid for it many times over. Maybe some sleuthing would reveal the answer.

Maybe a letter writing campaign and a organized march on their headquarters. Road Trip!... naw, I just need to get my nap.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. The following is not legal advice.

I don't think custom content creators have anything to worry about. If we include a design in the sim, it is part of a commercial product, and in theory we profit from its inclusion. There's money changing hands and they want a cut.

Users who create models and share them for free with other users are not doing anything like that.

In this hypothetical situation, I think at most we (KE) would be contacted with a request to remove a model from the swap pages.

H-13 in G5.5 and sites from G2/G3.5

My G5.5 had a Bell H-13 and also a H-13 w/floats. Can I the make a slight mod and export these ? I'd like to re-use them in my RF7 and if I'm not violating anything I could even post to swap files ( assuming I learn how). I liked the G2 airports from my G3.5; i.e. Black Rock, Fun Fly Field, Green Valley, Rainbow Canyon, Real Flight Park. How do I export these so they work with RF7 ?

My G5.5 had a Bell H-13 and also a H-13 w/floats. Can I the make a slight mod and export these ? I'd like to re-use them in my RF7 and if I'm not violating anything I could even post to swap files ( assuming I learn how).

You will not be able to export the H-13 from a previous version and use it in RF7. There simply is no way to do that with stock RealFlight content (unlike custom user content).

I liked the G2 airports from my G3.5; i.e. Black Rock, Fun Fly Field, Green Valley, Rainbow Canyon, Real Flight Park. How do I export these so they work with RF7 ?

Those G2 airports were last available in G3.5. I'm afraid there is no way to access them in any versions after that.

Do you already know about the repackaged Add-Ons that are available for free? These are not to be confused with the more recent Expansion Packs.

Yes, thanks, I got 'em. I'm appreciating the tips. I did get the 3.5 about the end of '06. I used it a lot for awhile. Then things happened...... like new job, back to the college, over time, work projects due, etc. Great to be able to get back into it. I really love RF7. I'll likely get a model again soon. So I got some catching up to do on what's new during the last few years.

Back