Recent content by r39o

1. R

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I am underwhelmed by RF9.5 as it does not run any better than RF 6 (for me.) My system boosts better specs including a RTX 2060. What did you tweak? My graphics seem no better, faster, detailed or crisper than when I was using my older boxes. Ditto about the physics, too..... Going to...
  2. R

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

Lovely...... I bet no error codes a normal person can find. Again we are paying beta testers. I am getting no warm fuzziness about this change.
  3. R

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

I am super hesitant, not unlike some people getting vaccinated. The unknowns for many of us cause concern. As seen Steam is a distribution system. What advantage to the typical RF user is there? Us old guys have a hard enough time the way it is. Are there real world advantages for the...
  4. R

Anybody see RF9.5s yet?

The rest of the world is on DirectX 11. Why not RealFlight???? HOW??? I have been adding since RF 6.......
  5. R

Where are or how do you capture the onscreen error messages.

Actually the errors are when writing the color scheme tga file out....... I use the file to change the way the model looks. I think I know what to do now about those messages, but have to play first. I still want to know how to log error messages!!!!
  6. R

Where are or how do you capture the onscreen error messages.

I did a screen capture of the red on screen error messages I am getting. I can not read them even pulled into a graphics editor. How best to capture on screen (error) messages? Is there a log somewhere???? I find nothing in the Documents/Realflight/Logs folder
  7. R

Computer Turn Off Screen and Sleep

I still await a response from Horizon......It may be a long time coming....I will give it a few more days.....then call again. Last call did not result in human contact. So I did it electronically and have a case number. We'll see how it works out with new owners. Not holding my...
  8. R

I seek a software solution. Unplugging is not a solution for me. My computer needs to go to sleep all by itself. I await a response from support currently. Not to forget the RF loses audio after coming out of sleep. The audio requires restarting RF. Let's see what support says...
  9. R

Problem is, I minimize RF from time to time to get real work done. Then I walk away. I want my computer to sleep. Now I have to force the issue. Not so bad BUT: RF loses audio after sleep also. So it is really two problems in one for me....... I tolerated it before since RF 6 I think...
  10. R

Any body get this resolved???? I am using my original Interlink Elite with RF 9.5 My computer will boot with it plugged in. It will NOT go to sleep. If I force a sleep, RF loses the audio. If I restart RF the audio comes back,. I have had this issue for years since RF 6 and it really...
Back