Recent content by Ramnes

1. R

Heli setup with RF9 and Taranis

This is what I did to get it to work. Do whats explained here:https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/controller-setup.50485/page-2#post-326050 Then assign all surfaces to the right surface in RF, also ch5-10. Then when throtteling up and it wont lift off the ground use RS to...
  2. R

Taranis X9D+ (OpenTX) controller setup with RF9 (USB)

This is what I did to get it to work. Do whats explained here:https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/controller-setup.50485/page-2#post-326050 Then assign all surfaces to the right surface in RF, also ch5-10. Then when throtteling up and it wont lift off the ground use RS to...
  3. R

Taranis X9D+ (OpenTX) controller setup with RF9 (USB)

I´ve also tried to get information on setting up my X9D+ with RF9, but it seems like either we need to figure it out our self as that have all others have done and wont share, or no one has been able to set it up which seem a bit strange. My heli setup makes the heli spin up, but not lift off...
  4. R

Heli setup with RF9 and Taranis

I´m trying to set up my Taranis for helicopter on the RF9 and using radio mixing, it spins up but will not lift off and I have no idea of how to set up mixing in RF9 and have been looking for a dummies way to do it with no luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  5. R

Taranis ELE problem

Thanks guys I found a solution on this forum, and now it workes again. The problem now is that when setting up for Helicopter and using radio mixing, it spins up but will not lift off and I have no idea of how to set up mixing in RF9 and have been looking for a dummies way to do it with no luck.
  6. R

Taranis ELE problem

Since i bought RF9 it´s been working flawlessly with an exception of the Windows driver problem which are solved. Now my Taranis X9D shows up as a HID game controller only, and no driver shows up when plugging the Taranis to my PC. When trying to calibrate under WIndows, all but the ELE are...
Back