Recent content by razorb25

1. razorb25

CH-54 / (S-64) Skycrane -- AKA my very second 3DS Max project.

what i meant by that is... what i meant by this is everybody will want to download this srry for the confusion lol Razorb25
  2. razorb25

thanx matt thanx dude,i love it.even though no color scheme still very nice.i am without a doubt that everybody will get this heli on the swaps.also very stable very good detailing,and maureablility(cant spell2day)but dude nice job...
  3. razorb25

very nice work(soo far...) that sky crane is looking realgood,from the looks of the photos it is really looking scale for a heli of giant stature.very nice by the way.but wat i wanted to say was from my point off view,well as an amature flyer even though i fly helis from 250 size electric too...
  4. razorb25

what?!?! hey im just asking about when it would get done, i meaen this heli is a masterpiece but i will have to fly it to support my hunch about it. Razorb25
  5. razorb25

i wonder when this sky crane will be done?when it does dude let me know send me a message or something bro.thanxx...
  6. razorb25

new aircraft

thanx thanx dudeive been looking for somebody to build this thanx a bunch!
  7. razorb25

new aircraft

hey guys its Razorb here,i was woundering if somebody can build a ah-1 huey cobra,its a very beautiful attack chopper with many ACHIEVMENTS UNDER ITS BELT LIKE SUPPORTING AIR TO GROUND FIRE IN VIATNAM.soo if u are interested,send me an e-mail or message if u are interested in bilding this...
  8. razorb25

new heli build

hey guys its razorb here,look im tryin to find a person or peoples to build this special heli that is one of my favs on call of duty mw2 and stuff,anyway if somebody can make a mh-53 or pave low helicopter.this heli would be really cool and will get lots of downloads and stuff sooo just putting...
  9. razorb25

new heli build

i have been thinkin about this new heli that somebody should build for realflight g4.5,this heli that im talking about is the mh-53 or pave low helicopter.that would be interesting if somebody can build it for real flight g4.5
  10. razorb25

multiplayer problems

i have g4.5 and im trying to do multiplayer but it says that i am behind the router and i need to change the UnPn settings so can some one help me with this.i think it might be the epansion pack 6 that i installed is the problem if any body can help me with this i will appreciate it really much.
  11. razorb25

helicopter request

can any body make a heli that looks like the huey AH-1 cobra to see what it looks like just google it.if anybody can make the heli please contact me or send a message to me thanks :)
  12. razorb25

Various questions that have nothing to do with Add Ons 1-5

Md-500 Can anybody make a MD-500e with machine guns and rocket pods like the helicopter that you see in modern warfare 2 or grand theft auto the ballad of gay tony?
Back