Recent content by realdaddioz

1. R

Free Upgrade and Discounted Upgrade Information

I purchased my 9.5 from Amazon in the same timeframe but did not upgrade to steam version due to some hardware issues{ my computer is a much older{gamimg} model and wouldnt load it} im not willing to buy a new computer just to gain a couple new models . As a loyal HH customer ,having purchased...
  2. R

Request Aircraft here

E-Flight's Ultrix 600 mm [ or even their UMX version] :) ...Thx!!
  3. R

Too Many Unrealistic Flying Planes EXCEPT ........

hopefully that project is a Real Flight version of E-Flight's Ultrix 600mm !!;)
  4. R

Too Many Unrealistic Flying Planes EXCEPT ........

Iv Like you ,I have also been flying about the same time period as you. Begining about 2002 I re-entered mainly because my then 9 yr old son had expressed an interest in the hobby.We ended up buying an entry level foamy electric RTF and we both flew together with it...him learning for the first...
  5. R

Beechcraft Starship Mike's Setup_AV

flys extremely well...ive looked on here for the multiplex sonic liner..of which this is very similar..perhaps multiplex "borrowed" the design back in 2004?
  6. R

Request Aircraft Here!

Eflite Ultrix ..600 mm version ....tis the only one of 32 models in my hangar not already represented on Real Flight...tis also one of my more frequent models flown...so would be nice to have it on the sim for rainy day practice. thanks in advance for consideration.
  7. R

RF new models

i bought realflight mainly to practice my skills with the models I have( 20 +) mostly eflite,parkzone etc .while ive found most models are represented ,not all are. i wasnt aware of the ownership changes made. just naturally assumed that as the owner of realflight...it was just another HH...
  8. R

RF new models

...and if the latest upgrade doesnt include the latest models as well...are we just SOL? personally id like to see HH Ultrix models included myself.
  9. R

Night Radian plane

id kinda like to see a night radian version myself..with a couple night fields available it would be awesome. as mentioned above, the conscendo evolution is similar in its flight caracteristics and yes its included as one of the stock planes on 9.5
Back