Recent content by redxfred

1. redxfred

Yankee Doodle II Dalton_CS

Wild Hare Extra 260 patriotic Color Scheme. Uncle Sam wants YOU (Not to Crash). Use your aircraft editor to change to a Top Flite 2 bladed prop to emulate their 87" Extra 260 with a DLE 55 engine. The DA 100 sound profile is quite authentic.
  2. redxfred

Yankee Doodle II Dalton_CS

redxfred submitted a new upload: Yankee Doodle II Dalton_CS View the Swap Page
  3. redxfred

PCRC Aug 09 with Objects v40_PI

Plane Crazy RC Club, 3 miles Southeast of Winchester, VA. Cross runways surrounded by trees makes for a sporty day of flying for veterans and novices alike.
  4. redxfred

PCRC Aug 09 with Objects v40_PI

redxfred submitted a new upload: PCRC Aug 09 with Objects v40_PI View the Swap Page
  5. redxfred

Edge 540 Wild Hare RC_CS

Wild Hare RC's Edge 540 Yellow & Red retail colors. All I added was the Wild Hare Logo onto the rudder.
  6. redxfred

Edge 540 Wild Hare RC_CS

redxfred submitted a new upload: Edge 540 Wild Hare RC_CS View the Swap Page
  7. redxfred

Do 2.4Ghz transmitters work with G5

Futaba T8FG works well I use my Futaba T8FG in the "RF OFF" mode in combination with my good old Interlink Plus box that came with RealFlight version 3. I use the upgrade software. Furthermore, I power the T8FG with a 7.2 VDC "Wall wart" connected with a futaba "J" plug in order to save...
  8. redxfred

Can I change field elevation?

I like using the "Flight School" airport, based on "Sierra Nevada" scenery, but I'd like to adjust the airport elevation to sea level for training use. Does anyone know how to do this? :confused:
Back