Recent content by RG916170

1. R

RedWing MXS-R Tear Scheme_CS

The new graphics set for the RedWing RC MXSR "Tear". Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions for CS's or variants, let me know. Thanks, RG Team RedWing RC
  2. R

RG916170 submitted a new upload: RedWing MXS-R Tear Scheme_CS View the Swap Page
  3. R

RG916170 updated RedWing MXS-R Tear Scheme_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. R

RedWing RC 50cc Extra_AV

This is the RedWing RC 50cc Extra 330. I modified the GreatPlanes Extra 330 (from EX. Pack 5). I highly recommend downloading the RedWing Extra 330 CS I made. Let me know if you like it, and/or if you want me to do a custom CS, I'm always happy to do them. --------------------- -Reuben G...
  5. R

RedWing RC 50cc Extra_AV

RG916170 submitted a new upload: RedWing RC 50cc Extra_AV View the Swap Page
  6. R

Green Purple Orange Pluma_CS

Green/Purple/Orange CS for the Pluma from Ex. Pack 5. Also check out my green/purple/white CS for the pluma. Let me know if you like it, PM me if you want a repaint for a plane, I'll be happy to do it :)
  7. R

Green Purple Orange Pluma_CS

RG916170 submitted a new upload: Green Purple Orange Pluma_CS View the Swap Page
  8. R

RedWing 50cc Extra_CS

Repaint for the GP Extra 330 (from ex. pack 5) to look like the RedWing RC 50cc Extra 330. Please let me know if you like it, PM me with ideas for other repaints, I'm happy to do them. ----------------------- -Reuben G Team RedWing RC
  9. R

RedWing 50cc Extra_CS

RG916170 submitted a new upload: RedWing 50cc Extra_CS View the Swap Page
  10. R

RedWing 50cc Extra_CS - Images

Images
  11. R

RedWing 50cc Extra_CS

RG916170 updated RedWing 50cc Extra_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. R

launch almost impossible

What's happened to me before is I tried clicking on the icon it made on my computer, and it didn't work. What I found out is that the icon does nothing. You have to go into your start menu and click on real flight from there, then delete the old icon and make a new one. Hope that helps RG
  13. R

RF 6 Closes on airport change

Yeah. My desktop had a lot of saved documents, downloads, programs, etc. My laptop ONLY has RF 6.5, Microsoft FSX, Google Chrome, Anti-Virus software, and the pre-installed programs from the factory. So there's a significant increase of space on my laptop over my desktop. RG
  14. R

RF 6 Closes on airport change

My last computer with RF 6.5 did that about once every 3 times I changed airports. It closed and said "RealFlight 6.5 has crashed. Would you like to send an error report to KnifeEdge?" I tried clicking yes and no, it never stopped. A few months ago I switched my RF6.5 to a laptop. Since then it...
Back