Recent content by Rifter

1. R

new spectrum radio

Look up 1 post. My Spektrum works.
  2. R

G3 expansion Pack ( Where is it ? )

Copy protection is a give and take arena. Users give, developers take... I kid... kid... ok, not really... Basically, any developer and/or publisher needs to weigh the chances of piracy versus the chance to make a sale. The more Draconian the copyprotection (securerom and starfoce come to...
  3. R

First, I don't want to spend more... but think about it. They make the product, no one spends money on physical media, and they don't have to give a cut to the middlemen... so you would think that if they sell a $30 program through their site, they make more money percopy. As for the copy...
  4. R

Request Aircraft Here!

I guess I will add my wishlist: Zagi flyer Stryker (hopped up, not base, from Parkzone) Easy Star Slow Stick B2 bomber EDF (electric) I would like to see more shockfliers, in general. :-)
  5. R

It would be nice to be able to download this as a digital distribution. Then, I could have it say... tonight, rather than having to wait for all the "middlemen" to get their cut and wait for them to repackage it down to me. :-)
  6. R

Option for sharing models during multiplay

Set up a client as part of the multi-player client, that will look at planes/fields, compare them to a known database (say, here on this site) and then download them directly from here. Otherwise, give us the option to choose whether to serve up fields and/or planes. Better yet, give us a...
  7. R

What Planes do YOU want?

Easy Star Slow Stick Multiplex Microjet Parkzone Stryker F27 Zagi XS Zagi XT Multiplex Twinstar II Red's Miss Hanger One Red's King Kit-e
  8. R

Ke, You Need To Come Up For A Solution For This!

My router has a checkbox. Enable UPnP. Look around, your router may have that, as well. UPnP aslo has a tendency, at times, to make my model of router reboot... repeatedly. (d-link 614). oh well.
  9. R

new spectrum radio

I got my DX6 to fly with it.
  10. R

Ke, You Need To Come Up For A Solution For This!

Maybe Knife Edge should just license a top-notch network plugin? Torque Network Library is one of the best libraries around. As an added bonus, the people behind it are in Eugene, not far from KE.
Back