Recent content by Ronzo

1. R

Problems entering your serial numbers?

thanks Ryan Thanks for saving me from a headache. Just bought upgrade G5 tried to enter serial # to no avail. Remembered from passed experiences go to the message board, there it was, my answer. Thanks again Ronzo
  2. R

RPM's

I calibrated the controller twice and checked every thing I could think of. The idle sitting still is around 3000+ RPM's
  3. R

RPM's

Not sure what your saying but the throttle or stick on my controller is all the way in the down position.
  4. R

RPM's

Hi, I'm fairly new with the G3.5. I've been using it for while now, and I just realized that the RPM"s are really high. Could be why I can't slow down for a landing. I checked to see if I could edit the RPM's and found them shaded over and couldn't adjust them. Does any one know of way I could...
  5. R

Update to Latest Version

Well Adam :rolleyes: Well Adam, That's a done good question. When I need to check or write e-mail on the net I use my granddaughters computer.Now that shes in school all day I have plenty of time :D Seeing that I caught your attention, could I ask you a question? I'm not really doing all...
  6. R

Update to Latest Version

Hi, I just got my new Dell together and loaded RealFlight 3.5 loaded. Works great, BUT how can I Update to Latest Version without going online. Maybe it sounds crazy but I bought it just for RealFlight. I don't want any virises or anything else invading my computer. God bless Ronzo
  7. R

Soloed for the first time today... (long)

Thanks for the encouragement This is my first post, I do hope I get the hang of it. I'm glade you posted that. I just bought the G3.5 hoping to learn to fly. I can't join a club right now but hope to in the spring or 08. I put the cart before the horse sort to speak. I'm now looking for a...
Back