Recent content by rytcd

1. R

Cheat codes

Thx. But... How to enter them
  2. R

Cheat codes

Hey guys, it's been a while. How do I use those cheat codes? I remember codes for things like making the plane explode, shown you cash values, etc. Can't find them online, plz tell me them
  3. R

Damage Detector

lol dude! that should be a gametype! make your own custom plane and fly against others. the best guy with the best design wins! :D
  4. R

Damage Detector

was messing around on the aircraft editor and theres something i think new to 5.5 under electronics called a damage detector. anyone know what this is? i tried to hook it up to a smoke component with no results whatsoever
  5. R

Engine Noises

dang! not to offend anyone, but ive seen many posts like this with popular and very desired ideas which somehow never get added :(
  6. R

Engine Noises

dang! oh well, well theres always plan b then lol. let the petition begin :P
  7. R

Engine Noises

Is it possible to make an engine have a sound outside the preselected ones? I was at an rc air show this weekend at dullace and heard the absolute coolest jet engine sounds ever from those planes there. When i got home i hopped on all pumped about jets and soon realized i couldnt emulate those...
  8. R

Greetings all!

hehe, thanks for the tip, but this pitch wasnt meant to be all about the mods. mostly i just wanted to say here i am. if you are looking for a pitch check out the descriptions of the planes (though thats not really what they are or are meant to be). but i dont really understand the phrase...
  9. R

Greetings all!

Special? Well, I'm not implying that my mods are the best out there or anything, but I've had fun with them at least. I'd encourage you to read their respective descriptions if you want a better answer. For now I'll just say i enjoy flying them so maybe others will as well. But then maybe I'm...
  10. R

Greetings all!

hello everyone, i am a new member to this forum and though i'd let people know im here. i love this program and have been using it a while, this forum has helped me a lot and id like to say ive gotten fairly proficient with the aircraft editor largely because I had this as a resource, been...
  11. R

KingKong_AV

This is a mod of the KingCat from the add on pack. it does one thing and does it well: flies reeeeally fast. this plane has a top speed of 2000 miles an hour and is totally indestructible (though the simulator gets wobbly around 1700 mph occasionally which just mean that going 2000 if you take a...
  12. R

KingKong_AV

rytcd submitted a new upload: KingKong_AV View the Swap Page
  13. R

Ferrari F1 Car2_AV

this one is based of of inky00 's indy car. i really liked the car but when i drove (flew?) the car the back wheels would go up in the air which is really annoying esp because it slows the car and looks awful since the car is still driving even with the driven wheels in the air, so i tweaked it...
  14. R

Ferrari F1 Car2_AV

rytcd submitted a new upload: Ferrari F1 Car2_AV View the Swap Page
  15. R

Harrier28_AV

my baby. this is a Harrier with extremely effective brakes and increased power (from 60+ to 100) this power increase was not so much for speed as for additional acrobatics using the reverse. but the really cool part is that the thrust vectoring now is controlled by the 3 pos and can go in...
Back