Recent content by sam7677

1. sam7677

Flight physics broken post 5.00.032

Re: I can confirm this having downgraded to an earlier version and then re updating to the latest version.
  2. sam7677

MD500E Turbine Conversion_AV

This is my variant of the MD-500 from real flight addons 5. I have converted this helicopter from a glow .46 to a turbo shaft helicopter while adding several differential cameras as well as adding AFS gyros to improve flying stability and tracking. Enjoy. - Allso improved governor headspeed...
  3. sam7677

MD500E Turbine Conversion_AV

sam7677 submitted a new upload: MD500E Turbine Conversion_AV View the Swap Page
  4. sam7677

Post your G5.1 Beta Findings

I recently downloaded the new G5.1 beta and noticed a significant improvement with the heli physics and flight characteristics. The heli's in general seemed more responsive and flew with much more precision than previous versions of realflight. I also noticed that the shadows looked much...
  5. sam7677

SB2U1Vindicater LS II sam7677 custom edit_AV

this is my version of the sb2u1 Vindicator. I added several cameras to simulate pilot views and added a central ball camera in one of the pilot seats controlled by the knob. "I did have a few problems getting the ball to center with the knob function, but it works regardless." Flaps are now...
  6. sam7677

SB2U1Vindicater LS II sam7677 custom edit_AV

sam7677 submitted a new upload: SB2U1Vindicater LS II sam7677 custom edit_AV View the Swap Page
  7. sam7677

Predator II UAV re edit sam7677_AV

I re- edited my current predator varient to include a working zoom function to the ball camera aswell as getting rid of that nasty tendancy of the aircraft to shake violently when too much power is applied. Hope you enjoy! Please rate, this was not easy to make :) Dual rates switch activates the...
  8. sam7677

Predator II UAV re edit sam7677_AV

sam7677 submitted a new upload: Predator II UAV re edit sam7677_AV View the Swap Page
  9. sam7677

Request Aircraft here

E=Request aircraft I would like to see the Squall 4- cell high power electric ducted fan added to the g5 swaps, allso a c-130 hercules with a cockpit view :)
Back