Recent content by Santanig5

1. Santanig5

Blade 330s without SAFE

Hi all, Is there a way to disable the SAFE system in the sym?
  2. Santanig5

DX9 330s panic recover mode

I guess I fall into the "If you want the best of both, you can always create two controller profiles, one for planes and one for helis." camp. I want it all! I will check out the override Model Match ID setting, that will save me a little anyway.
  3. Santanig5

Hi, so I read through your blog, down loaded your PDF and your SRM files. They did not work well for me, so I created two new profiles one aero and one heli, I am not clear if you just have two saved models in your Tx and one controller profile in RF9 or if you have two of each. I cannot seem to...
  4. Santanig5

Man, your everywhere! Naturally you are correct, now that I know the panic button is Ch. 12 I'm all set. I did figure out part 2 on my own ;-)
  5. Santanig5

Greetings folks, I've just moved to 9.5s to fly the 330s and I am unable to access panic recovery mode, any help would be appreciated, oh and if someone can tell me how to remove unwanted controller profiles that would also be very helpful now. thanks!
  6. Santanig5

How to Upgrade to RealFlight Evolution from a RealFlight 9 DVD Edition

Is there an upgrade path that does not include Steam? I'd prefer to keep my software local and be able to use it off-line.
  7. Santanig5

RealFlight Migration Tool - RF7 edition

Hi, I'm new to RealFlight, I bought a used G4 version with controller and upgraded to 7.5, I downloaded Add-Ons Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 and a few custom aircraft from various versions, what migration tool do I need to run? Thank You, GJS
  8. Santanig5

How to enlarge a plane

Thanks Flapper, 12oclockhigh, adrenoline 60, I don't know enough about aerodynamics or the builder to make the changes your suggesting, but I will play with it. I did down load a few planes from the swap pages, but most don't fly well and again don't know enough to know why they don't fly well...
  9. Santanig5

How to enlarge a plane

Hello, I know this is an old thread, but I am new to flight simulators and Real Flight 7.5. I would like to resize several of the planes to match what I own, but without all of the specs how does one change the physics correctly? For instance I have an E-Flite P-51D "Dallas Doll" and would like...
Back