Blade 330s without SAFE

Not overall. SAFE is added through a simulated piece of electronics called the Spektrum Flight Controller. You work with that inside the Aircraft Editor, on the Electronics tab. Rather than trying to delete the Spektrum Flight Controller, you could try changing all of the flight modes from a SAFE variation to "Manual".

I have a writeup here about how to add SAFE to any plane in the sim. Not what you're looking for, but it would give you some background about how the Spektrum Flight Controller is configured.

Hi all,
Is there a way to disable the SAFE system in the sym?

You can disable it in the editor by removing it and just setting up the Electronic Flybar to do all the work for you. Change the control input from the Spektrum controller output to the actual channel the stick is on the Elevator is channel 2 for instance so change the input to Receiver channel 2. I have included an AV of the 330s with the Specktrum Flight controller 100% bypassed for Pitch, roll and yaw. I do this with most models myself since I don't have a want or need for the feature. None of my Real Helicopters have SAFE.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 204937.png

Attachments

• Blade 330 S Disabled_AV.RFX
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back