Recent content by saukichi

1. S

How to rewind with futaba transmitter + WSC-1

When I connect the futaba transmitter by a trainer cable and USB I/F, not via WSC-1, I could assign one of snap switches to the "Reset" function. I found that only button items can be assigned to the "Reset" function. The button items here, I mean the items whose value is obtained in...
  2. S

Thank you for your response, but I cannot assign the Reset function with a 3-position-switch which is not used. Please see attached diagram for what I have tried. I'm using futaba T6K 8ch transmitter. Thanks.
  3. S

I want to use the rewind function with futaba transmitter + WSC-1. But there is no reset button on this transmitter. Can I use the rewind function by another way ? Such like keyboard with bind command. Let me know it is possible, please. If it is possible let me know how to do that.
  4. S

What is the difference between "RealFlight Evolution RC Flight Simulator Software Only" and "... , Steam Digital Download"

On the page of RealFlight Evolution RC Flight Simulator Software Only, written as below "In The Box": RealFlight Evolution Steam® Key (on card) "Needed To Complete": Internet connection to download the Steam® Client and RealFlight Evolution software So what's the difference between "RealFlight...
Back