How to rewind with futaba transmitter + WSC-1

saukichi

I want to use the rewind function with futaba transmitter + WSC-1. But there is no reset button on this transmitter. Can I use the rewind function by another way ? Such like keyboard with bind command. Let me know it is possible, please. If it is possible let me know how to do that.

Yes, it is possible. It will require the use of another channel on your transmitter.

In the Controller Profile, where you normally map transmitter channels to RealFlight channels, scroll way down to a section called User Interface. There you can associate a transmitter channel with the Reset function.

Yes, it is possible. It will require the use of another channel on your transmitter.

In the Controller Profile, where you normally map transmitter channels to RealFlight channels, scroll way down to a section called User Interface. There you can associate a transmitter channel with the Reset function.
Thank you for your response, but I cannot assign the Reset function with a 3-position-switch which is not used. Please see attached diagram for what I have tried. I'm using futaba T6K 8ch transmitter. Thanks.

Attachments

• T6K_rewind.png
    T6K_rewind.png
    276 KB · Views: 17
When I connect the futaba transmitter by a trainer cable and USB I/F, not via WSC-1, I could assign one of snap switches to the "Reset" function.

I found that only button items can be assigned to the "Reset" function.

The button items here, I mean the items whose value is obtained in rgbButtons[ ], a member of struct DIJOYSTATE2, which is obtained by the GetDeviceState() function of DirectX.

The WSC-1 returns values only in analog members such as lX, lY, lZ, lRx, lRy, lRz, rglSlider[] even if they are states of the snap switches, so snap switch values cannot be assigned to the "Reset" function.

When I connect the futaba transmitter via a trainer cable and USB I/F, the states of the snap switches (A, B, C, D) and VR are store in the rgbButtons[ ].

Back