Recent content by scaler123

1. S

Some airplanes have Panic enabled, no way to disable it.

Real Flight Trainer Edition was working fine a few months ago. Using it with DXs transmitter, and a non-Spektrum dongle that seemed to be working fine. I came back today to try the simulator out again, and noticed that after about 5 seconds, I lost control of the airplane. In my case, the...
  2. S

Can't disable Panic mode or something

Same.... was working fine a few months ago, came back today, and now can not control planes, since panic mode seems to be permanently enabled. I'm using Spektrum DXs transmitter and non-Spektrum USB dongle. Have tried various profiles, same thing. Help!
  3. S

Planes don't respond to controls, auto level and fly by themselves

I'm having this same problem. Let me give more info... Real Flight Trainer Edition was working fine a few months ago. Using it with DXs transmitter, and a non-Spektrum dongle that seemed to be working fine. I came back today to try the simulator out again, and noticed the same behavior. In my...
  4. S

How To Reset To Initial State, Including User Settings

Thanks Flapper, that's exactly what I needed!
  5. S

How To Reset To Initial State, Including User Settings

Hi, I've got questions about using RealFlight Trainer Edition with the DXs radio that came with my Carbon Cub S 2 RTF. Before I start asking questions, I want to set RTE back to the settings it had when brand new. There is an option in help to reset to defaults, but this doesn't go far enough. I...
Back