Recent content by seabirdman

1. S

RF 9 M1 Mac

Mustang, I have the same exact issue. Where you able to find a fix? I made a bunch of changes to GPU settings and it worked for while but now it is crashing with an error when I try to switch airports or make other changes like training too. Thanks...
  2. S

RFX Imports with Custom Props Cause Error

I am getting the same error in RF9.5S whenever I try to load any airport other than the default ELI....Good luck! This error has been reported since 2006! So, I don't expect a fix anytime soon....
  3. S

"An unexpected error has occurred" when selecting an airport

reinstalled another 3 times - still no luck. Cannot make any changes to airports without throwing the error An unexpected error has occurred. Would you like to send an error report to Knife Edge Software? and either choice I make in that screen crashes RF9.5S
  4. S

Just reinstalled for umpteenth time WITH FIREWALLS DISABLED. And the same error as below when I try to load any airport other than Eli. So, I am at a loss.....tired of flying around Eli all the time. But air is air and at least I am flying.....love that new Draco airframe....almost thinking of...
  5. S

Appreciate both suggestions, really any suggestions at this point. HH recommended I reinstall RF with all firewalls off. I did this with his last install....but reluctantly because on previous install when I did that I got a nasty email trojan virus slipped through, or, as I felt came in with...
  6. S

Every time and every airport. Was true in RF9.5 and 9.5S. I run Win10 under Parallels on a rather tricked out iMac with 64GB of RAM. Help! Literally no one is helping me anywhere....
Back