Recent content by shaggybirdman

1. S

What Planes do YOU want?

p 38 lightning
  2. S

G6 on G3 controller

ok. will G6 work on my G3 controller. here's my problem. i got a good deal on G3 with G3.5 upgrade, and expansion pack 1+2. i found the upgrade for G3.5 to G5.5 on evil bay. here's the problem. the seller listed 2, but only had 1. he's being upfront about the listing problem. he has offered to...
  3. S

Request Aircraft Here!

i have the old deluxe version sitting right next to me. trying ta get ahold of a friend to give it to. he'll put together a system to run it. LOL by the time i finish updating this ver 3.0 i got off evil bay i could have got G6. oh well never said i was smart. kinda surprised to see G3.x...
  4. S

Request Aircraft Here!

HOLY CRAP!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! See. that's what i mean about you guys here. offer up outstanding info. tell your wife, or girl friend (whichever you have) to be really reall nice to you tonight for this info. ya saved me from buying the disks, and i just d/l them so when mu...
  5. S

Request Aircraft Here!

i can only goto expansion pack 4 with 3.5 right? i gotta say you guys rock :)
  6. S

Request Aircraft Here!

can i install the add on's from my real flight deluxe to 3.5? if so will they still work on 5.x? i got disk 1, 2, and 3 i think. just gotta find em. one of them had a p 38 on the box cover, so id assume its in the add on.
  7. S

Request Aircraft Here!

thanks for the info! after i upgrade can i still add 3.x plains? hell can i add 4.x to 5.x?
  8. S

thanks so much!

to all of the designers out there thanks so much for your work doing these plains, and flying fields.
  9. S

Request Aircraft Here!

i'd love ta see a P 38 lightning. got a question though. i have the upgrade coming to goto 5.5 from 3.5. will the plains i downloaded for 3.x work in 5.5 seeing as i am upgrading? if no ill have to install a second copy of 3.5 to keep all the plains i have already downloaded.
Back