Recent content by Shinichi

1. S

About Controller Calibration

I use the dedicated controller Spectrum Interlink DX. However, inexplicably, this is happening with RF9.5S, but with RFE it works correctly as normal.
  2. S

About Controller Calibration

I am playing with RF9.5S helicopter hover training. The other day, the controller was behaving strangely (the rudder was moving on its own), so I calibrated the controller. However, the rudder stick does not reach the 50% figure as shown in the picture, regardless of the stick being in the...
  3. S

Crash when selecting airport

Thank you for your response. I guessed that perhaps the problem with OneDrive is because it contains Japanese language. For the time being, I will stop OneDrive and enjoy RealFlight.
  4. S

I wonder if it is because I disabled OneDrive and installed it...before, it would crash if i didn't disable OneDrive. Does this Directx 11 Beta not require disabling OneDrive?
  5. S

Sorry for the delay in replying. Attached is a screenshot of the error. This error seems to appear when I select an aircraft or field that I have never used.
  6. S

Thank you for the information. I downloaded Directx11 public beta, and when I used it, I got several errors, but when I continued, I was able to use it.
  7. S

Thank you! Nvidia was enabled. So I downloaded Directx11 public beta, and when I used it, I got several errors, but when I continued, I was able to use it.
  8. S

Thank you for the reply. I will check it once. By the way, how do I check the Nvidia control panel? Sorry for my poor question.
  9. S

Thank you for the reply. Hmmm... I saw on his screen that he was running a beta version. It was definitely dxvk-intel-fix. Should I download it again?
  10. S

My friend has a 12nd Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H 2.30 GHz and after installing the RFE, I have booted it with the Beta version. When he selects an airport, RFE crashes. What causes the crash? What is the solution? His graphics board is an RTX4060.
  11. S

Downloading the aircraft

Sorry. Due to the complexity of explaining it, I said I deleted it by mistake, but in fact I lost control of the ailerons on the "Quadcopter X Classic" my friend was using. He calibrated the controller, but it did not become normal. I suspected the controller was faulty, but I thought the data...
  12. S

Downloading the aircraft

Sorry for the double post. It was related to RF9, so I posted it again. Where do I re-import the stock aircraft? I have looked for it on knife edge but cannot find it.
  13. S

Downloading the aircraft

Hello experts! I mistakenly deleted an aircraft (Quadcopter X) that was registered to me from the beginning. Can I import this aircraft again? If so, please let me know how. Thank you in advance.
  14. S

about Heli Hover Trainer

I got it, thanks for sharing the details.
  15. S

about Heli Hover Trainer

Thank you for answering my question and sorry for the late reply. It is completely different from the one in the image you presented. I would like to access [heli hovering trainer] from something other than the menu bar, as shown in the attached image. Is there any way to do this?
Back