Recent content by smokymountainrc

1. S

Wow

also how do you edit the size of the model as it appears in the simulator i look forward to releasing some av's and maybe some schemes later on
  2. S

Wow

it has been awhile since i have posted on here and i am surprised to see my account is still open (i wasnt sure if they would delete inactive accounts or not) i have a few questions about g6 now that i am back 1: will content such as ea's made for 3-5 work on 6 2: how do you dl the files i...
  3. S

44% QQ Pitts Python_AV

QQ pitts python
  4. S

44% QQ Pitts Python_AV

smokymountainrc submitted a new upload: 44% QQ Pitts Python_AV View the Swap Page
  5. S

Ion-Xtreme_CS

New scheme for the Ion-X. Let me know what you think
  6. S

Ion-Xtreme_CS

smokymountainrc submitted a new upload: Ion-Xtreme_CS View the Swap Page
  7. S

118'' Aerotech Yak 55_AV

118'' Aerotech yak 55. let me know what you think.
  8. S

118'' Aerotech Yak 55_AV

smokymountainrc submitted a new upload: 118'' Aerotech Yak 55_AV View the Swap Page
  9. S

Bobby Watts Stratus_CS

A quick scheme. sota like bobby watts stratus
  10. S

Bobby Watts Stratus_CS

smokymountainrc submitted a new upload: Bobby Watts Stratus_CS View the Swap Page
  11. S

ultra stick

sorry about that. thanks
  12. S

ultra stick

Could someone send me the ultra stick for 3.5 its not on the swap pages.
  13. S

Goin into 3D any tips

basically what everyone else has said don't try new maneuvers close to the ground. and I would also practice a new maneuver on the sim first before trying at the field. What engine are you putting in it?
  14. S

Request Aircraft here

1.Composite arf mx2 2.Sebart sukhoi 29 3.Sebart angelS
  15. S

Showtime

i can help with the physics model inky. Yes the 50 is different from the 90 the fuse is different at the tail.
Back