Wow

smokymountainrc

it has been awhile since i have posted on here and i am surprised to see my account is still open (i wasnt sure if they would delete inactive accounts or not)

i have a few questions about g6 now that i am back

1: will content such as ea's made for 3-5 work on 6
2: how do you dl the files i have forgoten
3: i cant figure out how to inc the size of the phys model if someone would tell me how it would be much appreciated

thank you in advance for the help

(1: will content such as ea's made for 3-5 work on 6)
(2: how do you dl the files i have forgotten)
(3: i cant figure out how to inc the size of the phys model if someone would tell me how it would be much appreciated)
1_3.5 and newer will open in RF6, how-er, because RF6 uses a new environment, almost all older models will require work on the Physics to get them to fly correctly.
2_If it is an EA you wish to download, just click on the green down arrow, then import it into RF, then select it.
3_To fly correctly, you will need to rework the wire frame, and weights, and power, and other settings.

Older swap files will work in RF6. Some models may need to be tweaked. For download instructions, click the file name link, not the green download arrow. On that page, you'll see a yellow question mark that has import help. You'll also see any requirements to use that file.

also how do you edit the size of the model as it appears in the simulator

i look forward to releasing some av's and maybe some schemes later on

Back