Recent content by sonnyhad

1. S

Oculus + Multiplayer issues?

Hey String! I've been lurking around trying to decide on getting 8 and then I have to update!!! Sounds like its worth it?? Bound to have a few bugs and I didn't know you could do multi player with VR! Cool
  2. S

Windows Mixed Reality - Samsung HMD Odyssey first look

Hey String, thanks, I guess I will order up one soon, I see they have a 2o dollar rebate too now. curious to know how the VR is!
  3. S

Surprisingly good VR performance on lower-end hardware

great to know!! Thanks
  4. S

Windows Mixed Reality - Samsung HMD Odyssey first look

String, is that a good deal?? Rf8 is it like the other updates, not compatible with rf7.5 multiplayer?
  5. S

Imposters smoking up Multiplayer

is this the same guy sometimes logged in as OB? a real jerk for sure!
  6. S

Rf 8.0 ???

Will there be an update to RF 7.5? or is RF X the answer to that??
  7. S

May 1 Server down again!

Awesome, thank you!!!!!
  8. S

May 1 Server down again!

I don't know what's happening lately but man its been down a few times after a long run of being consistent! there was a guy online who keeps changing his IP when he is banned, he was bragging to someone about crashing the server for a couple of days. Is it true?
  9. S

Multiplayer server

We can log in and host but people trying to log on the server says no sessions found. Thanks
  10. S

RF Multiplayer is down

did anyone try calling tech support yesterday? I am able to log on and host but I don't think its working yet!
  11. S

Multiplayer server

Awesome, thank you!!
  12. S

Multiplayer server

I think the server is down again!
  13. S

Multiplayer Server is down.

It seems its been down since yesterday from reading the post's here! I called the support number and the guy says they are working on it! Hmmm since yesterday at 11 something am. during the week?? it usually goes down on weekends and then no one is around to fix it. But during the week you'd...
  14. S

Realflight 8 Wish list... New features & return of old ones too

If there's not going to be a rf 8.0 whats next for Real flight?
  15. S

Looking for flying partners

If you enter with a plane someone will say you can't fly that sh@t in here!
Back