Recent content by Spyplaneu2

1. S

Coyote Basin Park 2024_AP

Coyote Basin Park is one of 5 Phoenix City Parks allowing RC Aircraft (electric only) to fly. This file is also flyable in VR. Hope you enjoy. (Please email comments to Steve T. @ acofaz2@cox.net
  2. S

Coyote Basin Park 2024_AP

Spyplaneu2 submitted a new upload: Coyote Basin Park 2024_AP View the Swap Page
  3. S

Coyote Basin Park_AP

Appreciate your ideas and assistance. Worked on your suggestions yesterday and this morning again. Found the slopes in Construction Site airport, but no way to separate those slopes (which would have been perfect!) from the rest of the scenery file. Grouped all the depth buffers together and...
  4. S

Coyote Basin Park_AP

Again, thanks so much for your replies. Will do what you suggest and report back with results.
  5. S

Textures added to the surfaces of Depth Buffers?

Uploaded Coyote Basin Park without knowing how to add gradual, sloping grassy areas that surround our takeoff/landing area. If anyone knows how to construct these with the scenery editor, would be grateful to receive an instructional response so I can add these realistic touches. Thanks, Steve T.
  6. S

Coyote Basin Park_AP

Outstanding! Thanks so much for your quick, illustrated and effective response. Lots to learn. Not to be a pest, but do you know how to add realistic sloping, grassy ground cover to an airfield? (My upload looks just like where we fly but it's too flat. We are in a kind of bowl with all...
  7. S

Coyote Basin Park_AP

Yes. Edited "Coyote Basin" but it wouldn't upload. So, being new here, renamed the edited version "Coyote Basin Park" and uploaded that (not knowing how to remove the first one...?) Do you know how to take down a redundant one? If you've flown Coyote Basin Park (the good one), is grass the...
  8. S

Coyote Basin Park_AP

Phoenix, Arizona R/C park flying site.
  9. S

Coyote Basin Park_AP

Spyplaneu2 submitted a new upload: Coyote Basin Park_AP View the Swap Page
  10. S

Textures added to the surfaces of Depth Buffers?

Almost finished "designing" Coyote Basin Park here in Phoenix where a bunch of us "old guys" fly. Our park/field is in a kind of bowl so I'd like to add some sloping grassy areas to match our topography, adding realism. When I drop in depth buffers, they appear red in both edit and fly modes...
  11. S

Airports and Depth Buffers

Same. I assume the use a few depth buffers can add sloping realism to the airfield I'm creating. However, they show up red (some have other colors) both in edit and flying the sim. Is there a way to lay like a grass surface over them and have the surface contour to the buffer? Thanks in...
  12. S

Add airfield to RF9.5

Trying to add a grassy slope at my flying site, using the editor in RF9.5. Have noticed "Depth Buffers" in the library that might really work great for this, but they appear red in both the editor and when flying in the sim. Is there a way to add a grassy-looking surface over the top of these...
Back