Recent content by sundown57

1. S

is the server down?

I live in Ma. and I fly every week with a guy from South Carolina. we are both getting this same message, We both tried rebooting and even reset the modems . same message.
  2. S

is the server down?

tried to enter multiplayer just now and it cant find a server? any one whats going on or another way to connect?
  3. S

multiplayer problem need help.

900 miles apart. never thought of a third computer thats easy enough to do. thanks you much
  4. S

multiplayer problem need help.

I bought 2 real flight 9.5 for my self and my nephew. We fly unlimited combat. we both have much the same computers, we fly the same plans with the same weapons. we both have cable. Problem is who ever hosts wins, other guy can't really score points, plane doesn't fly quite right and so on. we...
  5. S

performance help needed please

i have calibrated it, but only once. I can not get the finish button to light up. I have tried everything.I do have aux switches set up sp I am moving all 7. I will try to get numbers tonight when we fly. thanks
  6. S

performance help needed please

I have been doing multiplayer with a few friends and noticed that when I fly either the p-51 or biplane they are both super slow. like way underpowered. It's like I'm flying in slow motion, but no problem at all with the foamies. It so bad I had a couple of guys fly up beside me and with me, at...
  7. S

server issue

I wish now i had written down exactly what it say. but last night when i was hosting message popped up along the bottom of the screen something to the effect ( real flight had lost connection and would try to reconnect ) but it did not affect the 4 of us that were in the room at the time so...
  8. S

server issue

It went down about 11:00 PM EST time last night . there were a a few of us doing streamer cuts and none of us were able to log back in. your right about it being weekend. Glad its back up. Thanks
  9. S

server issue

can not connect to multiplayer. Any one know if the server is down or what's going on with it ?
  10. S

install error real flight 7

I bought it from banggood with the 22-1 dongle. so being from them im not sure if it legit or not.
  11. S

install error real flight 7

Trying to install realflight7 on a windows 7 but i keep getting an error data6.cab (Cyclic Redundancy Check Error). Anyone know a way around it ? thanks
Back