Recent content by targetpractice

1. T

Airplanes with Guardian 2D/3D Stabilizer

Just put a Eagle Tree Guardian 2D/3D stabilizer on my FLASH 3D foamie. Are there any planes in Swap Pages that will simulate the effect of Guardian 2D and 3D modes? One like my Flash would be great.
  2. T

What happens when updating an Airport ?

What happens to the ratings and download numbers when you update an airport? Is there any indication that its been updated?
  3. T

The Villages Polo Field 1_PI

The Villages Polo Field The Villages Polo Field is located at The Villages in central Florida. The Villages is a retirement community with 5 Polo fields.Two of the fields are separated by a grandstand which can be seen in front of the Pilot spawn on the other side of the field. The Villages...
  4. T

targetpractice submitted a new upload: The Villages Polo Field 1_PI View the Swap Page
  5. T

targetpractice updated The Villages Polo Field 1_PI with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. T

Request for Recordings of the AMA Pattern Sequence

Please help - It doen't have to be perfect ! I know there must be lots of pilots out there able to help out on this. It doesn't have to be perfect!
  7. T

Request for Recordings of the AMA Pattern Sequence

I know there are some real pattern good flyers out there! I sure would like to see some Recordings of the Novice and even Int, Advance AMA Pattern sequences on the Recordings Swap Board. Advice on what to do or not to do for a good score or what the judge is looking for when the score each...
  8. T

Airport Edit Feature Request to easily identify objects in Pilot Spawn view

Not at my simulator right now but I believe the object will be centered in the in the Editing view but not in the Pilot Spawn view window that shows the actual objects and the photofield > which is where I would like to see it highlighted so I can tell which one is out of place.
  9. T

Airport Edit Feature Request to easily identify objects in Pilot Spawn view

It sure would be nice when you edit an airport to highlight the object in the Pilot Spawn view as well as in the Edit field View. I place many same namedf objects in my airfields then look at the Pilot Spawn View to see how they are placed in the photofield but if I have, for example, 10 hay...
  10. T

Photofield screen shots

If you only have one row of photos you don't need to add other rows of photos in the vertical direction above and below the pano. After you make the pano of your airfield from a single row of photos you take the resulting pano and clone something from the bottom (grass, dirt pavement etc)...
  11. T

Advice on hilly photofield

Compensation for incline in Photofields No doubt about it - uneven terrain is a problem in photofields. I struggled it it for longer then I would like to admit. I finally decided life is full of compromises and adjusting the uneven terrain, in some areas, would not negatively affect the...
  12. T

AeroGuidance Society Club Field Endicott NY v1_PI

The Aero Guidance Society RC Club was formed over 50 Yrs ago in 1955. The clubs flying field is about 100 acres and owned by the club. It's located on the top of a small mountain in the Owego / Endicott NY area. The view of the surrounding area is beautiful with valleys and rolling...
  13. T

AeroGuidance Society Club Field Endicott NY v1_PI

targetpractice submitted a new upload: AeroGuidance Society Club Field Endicott NY v1_PI View the Swap Page
  14. T

What do you LIKE about the new G3.5?

Really Like the Hover trainer and Heli Trainer I think the Heli trainer is a great idea and the airplane Hover trainer also. Really getting use of the the simulator now. I wish there was a timer on the screen to see how long you kept it going before a crash and kelp track of it in each mode to...
Back