Recent content by Tcopter

1. T

Tricopter 900 (Manual Modes) edited_AV

For z_man Tricopter beefed up...
  2. T

Tricopter 900 (Manual Modes) edited_AV

Tcopter submitted a new upload: Tricopter 900 (Manual Modes) edited_AV View the Swap Page
  3. T

Censoring

Leaving it up to the user to check a box to filter/censor the offensive language would be a nice feature. If anyone disagrees with this, all I can do is shake my head in confusion. :confused: Anyhow, it's a waste of time taking this any further. Moderator feel free to lock the thread, I'm over it.
  4. T

Censoring

I did contact Knife Edge. On another note, I have 5 grandbabies that I can't wait to share flying with. We're going to protect our kids from this garbage as long as we can until they enter school and are flooded with it (indoctrination is another issue I won't get into). In the meantime, we'll...
  5. T

Censoring

Did that, he hasn't responded. Must be backed up with messages. Thanks for the info though. I'm going to give Phoenix a try.
  6. T

Censoring

Still up today also. Kinda getting annoying when you want to show others the program. I have church friends that are older/retired and I'm really hesitant to introduce them to the software. Come on Knife Edge, get on the ball and do something. I'm thinking twice now about buying Realflight 8...
  7. T

Censoring

Done. Thanks for the info.
  8. T

Censoring

This is unconscionable and unacceptable. $169 sim and there is no censoring?:mad: I'm not going to recommend realflight to friends that have young children. Are there other sims with censoring?
  9. T

Censoring

I had some friends come over today to see realflight. They want to get into the hobby and buy the sim. I started up realflight 7.5 multiplayer to let one of their kids have a go at flying. Didn't take long for the embarrassment to set in. :confused::confused::confused::eek: Picture attached...
  10. T

H9 30cc de Havilland Beaver Stunter_AV

De Havilland Beaver Stunter. Beefier engine, will hover, floats snap off easily (don't need these on asphalt). Great flying modified beaver. If you own the xk a600 plane, you'll enjoy this download!
  11. T

H9 30cc de Havilland Beaver Stunter_AV

Tcopter submitted a new upload: H9 30cc de Havilland Beaver Stunter_AV View the Swap Page
  12. T

TTX610 Notchy Stick Fix

The Tactic TTX610 transmitter that came with my Realflight 7.5 never would hover a heli just right without the throttle/collective stick clicking into one of its undesired detents/notches in the ratchet mechanism and also felt way too tight. NOW IT'S PERFECT! The Fix: Flip the ratchet band...
  13. T

Align 600N T-Rex DFC Burnt Orange and Berry_CS

Beautiful Anodized Burnt Orange and Berry Beast. Pictures Don't do this baby justice. Must download to appreciate. Simply amazing!
  14. T

Align 600N T-Rex DFC Burnt Orange and Berry_CS

Tcopter submitted a new upload: Align 600N T-Rex DFC Burnt Orange and Berry_CS View the Swap Page
  15. T

Burnt Orange Anodize Goblin 700_CS

Sab Goblin 700 Burnt Orange Anodize
Back