Recent content by tele1974

1. T

"Designing Aiports in 3D (Not Photo Realistic)"

Okay that is what I am confused about. Sorry my knowledge of the editor is lacking. I guess I need some help with definitions of parent item/ group/ folder and how it relates to their position. So far I have be taking objects out of the object palette and dropping them on the field and...
  2. T

Question again. This is driving me nuts. Why is realflight editor changing the values of relative position of objects. I visited the link that was sent to me but it doesn't say anything about relative position. I just placed ten or so objects then for some reason the x and y values change...
  3. T

New Airport Pattern Practice Lines_AP

Pattern IMAC practice Field - This is my first attempt at designing a usable practice field. This is a work in progress and I will continue to add elements and make it better as I learn more about using the field editor. Fell free to comment. I completely understand the limitations of...
  4. T

New Airport Pattern Practice Lines_AP

tele1974 submitted a new upload: New Airport Pattern Practice Lines_AP View the Swap Page
  5. T

Airport Modification - Absolute versus Relative

I looked through the thread you recommended. I didn't read anything about relative versus absolute positioning. I am also wondering why after placing objects in the airport the position changes other objects change. I setup up my airport three times last night correcting position changes...
  6. T

Fun2av8RC. I sent you a PM question.
  7. T

Airport Modification - Absolute versus Relative

What is the difference between absolute position and relative position when modifying location of objects in an airport? I am attempting to position objects in relation to x,y 0,0 and the objects are not in the same location when position at 0,0.
  8. T

Autodesk question. Reconfigure to use one bitmap

This is the error I am getting. Error: The model uses to few bitmap materials. Please reconfigure the model to use exactly one bitmap. What do I do to correct this? Thanks
  9. T

Airport Object design - Newbie help

Got guys thank you. Autodesk installed and KEMax plugin installed and path setup. Your help is much appreciated. Now. During export Error: The model uses to few bitmap materials. Please reconfigure the model to use exactly one bitmap. What do I do to correct this? Thanks
  10. T

KeMax failing to initialize in 3ds Max

Running 3ds Max 2013 Version 15.0
  11. T

KeMax failing to initialize in 3ds Max

I have attempted to finish the installation of KeMax via the following read me file but I am getting an error. The first error reads. Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point ?GetRsrcString@ClassDesc@@UAEPADH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library core.dll. Click OK...
  12. T

That's where I was looking. Still not finding it. Really appreciate your help.
  13. T

I see exporting from blender but not from Autodesk.
  14. T

Ahh thats where the limbo bars went... I thought they were removed. The issue with the scalable objects is as you increase the length the width also changes. Should I decide to use the limbo bars is their another way to changer their size. Will autodesk do it. Okay I have Autodesk...
  15. T

I would like to create some custom content for an airport that I am designing for IMAC/ Pattern practice. I would like to make some objects to mark the center with 60 degree markers for a rc pattern field. I have done this before in previous versions of RF but I don't see any useful objects...
Back