Recent content by tenni126

1. T

Swing and a miss!

No complaints here from the guy with zero R/C aviation experience. I crew helicopters for a living, though, and am impressed with how the helis on the program respond wrt expected flight control responses. I think this thing is going to save me a lot of money in broken blades. :D
  2. T

Intel 945 chipset compatability

Yeah, just looked like it might have worked. It runs fine on my bigger laptop, I just don't like carrying that one around on the road as much... Anyway thanks for all the help. Once again, looks like a great forum. -Brian
  3. T

Yeah, I have searched around quite a bit and can't seem to find any drivers more current.
  4. T

I saw those instructions prior to posting, but can't find anything of the sort in the files on the disc. Is there another file name for Realflight Basic -vs- the other versions? I attached a copy of the info from a DirectX diagnostic run, maybe that will help.
  5. T

Thanks; I'll look into it. I am corresponding with tech support, who mentioned the drivers as well. I checked Intel's site and it appears I have the current drivers, so we'll see what the tech rep recommends next. Thanks again for all the suggestions; looks like you have a very helpful forum...
  6. T

Hi all, I read up on this prior to purchasing Realflight Basic, and it seems like this should work with my computer but when I start the program it says " Your video card is not able to render 3D images". So, other than the obvious message, is anybody using this program with the Intel 945...
Back