1. TimberXPilot

Hillbilly Field_PI

You helped so much! Thank you!
  2. TimberXPilot

T-33 Camera Adjustment

Thank you! I fixed it!
  3. TimberXPilot

T-33 Camera Adjustment

I recently added a T-33 shooting star into Realflight and the cockpit camera was in the wrong spot because I edited the size and physics, so I was wondering If I could move the camera in any way? Thanks a lot, TimberXPilot
  4. TimberXPilot

Realflight 9.5 New Airplanes

Would solidworks or cad work as well?
  5. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

It might violate copyright law, but if it's just for the game and we're not charging for it, and we're not building it in real life, it might be legal. Will do some research tho.
  6. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

There's no full size drawing that's as big as she gets
  7. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

Found it online, I'll try that.
  8. TimberXPilot

Realflight 9.5 New Airplanes

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering how people make their own custom airplanes, I'd like to know the editing/creating software people use, if you could provide the name of the application that'd be great! Thanks!
  9. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

Also I wish I knew how to make them myself
  10. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

Not sure how to get a full size drawing.
  11. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

Yeah I don't think anyone will either, but hey worth a shot.
  12. TimberXPilot

AMR Monster Stick 150

what do you guys use to make the models, like in terms of software?
  13. TimberXPilot

Christen Eagle II

Hey everyone, I saw a christen eagle II airplane that wasn't very accurate and didn't fly right either. However, I have come across a 100% pitts s2b aircraft very similar to the eagle II. In my ongoing quest to create and fly a christen eagle in realflight, is it possible someone could re-create...
  14. TimberXPilot

Christian Eagle

I can see if I can find a 3-view drawing of the eagle ii because i love the airplane
  15. TimberXPilot

Beech 18

Hi everyone I just wanted to ask if there is anyone who would possibly be able to make a view from the wingtip and from the tail for the beech? Thanks everyone!
Back