Recent content by ToonBorghijs

1. ToonBorghijs

Krill extra 330sc Polo Black-Blue-Yellow_CS

Made the poloscheme by krill for the extra 330sc. Did my best to make it fit as good as possible
  2. ToonBorghijs

Krill extra 330sc Polo Black-Blue-Yellow_CS

ToonBorghijs submitted a new upload: Krill extra 330sc Polo Black-Blue-Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
  3. ToonBorghijs

EF Laser EXP Red-White-Blue_CS

Tried my best to make EF Laser colorscheme fit on the Extra 330SC
  4. ToonBorghijs

EF Laser EXP Red-White-Blue_CS

ToonBorghijs submitted a new upload: EF Laser EXP Red-White-Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  5. ToonBorghijs

Canopy not visible after editing colorscheme

Ok thanks guys. It is the first time I made my own colorsheme and I did not know about an alpha layer. Also I never saved my files as an 32 bit TGA file. Everything works now ?
  6. ToonBorghijs

Very weird, i have tried many different methods of exporting it to .tga file. like first exorting it to a .jpg then opening it in photoshop and then exporting it to .tga would somebody be willing to try to use my .tga file to make the scheme? if it works I know it's my method otherwise it is...
  7. ToonBorghijs

yes it does! Thank you. Can you point out what I did wrong? my proces of editing was: -in real flight "save as ..." with a already existing colorscheme. -opening the tga file in adobe illustrator, editing it -exporting this .ai file to a .tga file with the same name as the colorscheme...
  8. ToonBorghijs

Hi guys i just made my colorscheme of my krill extra for real flight as I have it in real life. When i was finished i noticed that the canopy (clear part) was gone. I have not changed anythting about that part in the .tga file. Does anybody know how to fix it? TIA. Here are some pictures to...
  9. ToonBorghijs

How to edit throttle response

I have just made another engine where I adjusted the torque curve. Now it has more low end torque and thus the prop will accelerate faster. The top end power remains the same so the full throttle flying speed (wich was good) also remains the same. thx guys for thinking with me
  10. ToonBorghijs

Yes that is an option but then i would sacrifice some hover pull-out :(. I'm just wondering what the difference between the two models is (since the engine settings are the same) and where I can change it.
  11. ToonBorghijs

I haven't seen any errors pop up, where should these appear? I was also thinking that the visuals would effect it. Maybe when the spinner is bigger it weighs more so it accelerates slower.
  12. ToonBorghijs

Hello guys, I just downloaded a plane for 3D practice. Link: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/extreme-flight-104in-mxs-exp_v2_ea.25929/ I felt like the engine setup wasn't optimal so I copied the setup from a plane I was satisfied with. Link...
  13. ToonBorghijs

Extreme Flight 85in Extra 300 EXP_V2_EA

Is it possible to make them compatible with RF7.5? I can import them and see them in the 'select aircraft' menu but every time I want to select it RF 7.5 crashes. error: The weird thing is that I can fly the MXS made by you (geofanatic). I don't know the difference in file type. But I think...
Back