Recent content by Top Thumb

1. T

Have G4 but want Drone software

Thanks for the reply!
  2. T

Thanks, I'll do that! Oh, is 7.5 compatible with Windows 10, I see in the ad at Amazon it does not say it is. Also, Since I do not have G4 installed on my Win 10 PC, will 7.5 install by itself?
  3. T

I've had RealFlight G4 since it came out years ago but now am flying a Phantom 3 Advanced and would like to get the Drone software. I already have the Elite controller so would I be able to buy Drone software by itself or maybe upgrade to 7.5 if it has all the drone stuff in it? What would you...
  4. T

Swap D/L's Bad

Thanks. I figured it was something like that but had no idea what to do.
  5. T

Swap D/L's Bad

I'm using G4. That really wouldn't matter though on just downloading it from the swap pages would it? When I click on the download link is when I get the garbled page. This only happens on the G4 files.
  6. T

Swap D/L's Bad

I've D/L'd 100's of aircraft and airports for G3.5 but when I try to D/L a G4 file, all I get is another screen that pops up with garbage on it. Is there something special that you have to do to D/L for G4?
  7. T

G4 rebate for G3 owners...??

Well, all hope is not lost. I found my receipt and it was dated May 8, 2007 so I guess I lucked out this time. My G3.5 is sold as soon as I get G4 whenever it comes in(backordered) so with the rebate I am going to make money :) About time something went in my favor....
  8. T

Interlink Plus with G4

No major reason to use it, just wanted to know if it would. I guess maybe for a backup just in case one went south.
  9. T

Interlink Plus with G4

Will the old Interlink Plus work with the new G4? Still waiting for my G4 to be shipped :eek:
  10. T

G4 compatible?

Thanks....Once I have a video card that will play something new :)
  11. T

G4 compatible?

I ordered G4 and was wondering if my system will be able to play it. Right now I have G3.5 and it plays without any problems. Probably the most I'm concerned with is the Graphics card.
  12. T

Upgrade costs?

I've been flying RC since 1986 and graduated to jets in 89' and just recently a friend of mine introduced me to RF G3.5 and I was amazed. Until then, I had tried a few sims and was not impressed to say the least. G3.5 is pretty much realistic except for the peripheral vision which in my guess...
  13. T

Request your Airports here

I have not seen any out there but if there are none, how about a AV with 2 or more airports? It would be fun to fly from one airport to another say over a range of mountains. Or can this even be done?
  14. T

Importing files

Thanks.. I was hoping that's what would happen. I would hate to have to go and import them all again :rolleyes:
  15. T

Importing files

I was wondering when you import a file such as a new aircraft AV but you do not have that aircraft installed because you don't have the add-on or expansion pack, will it be there when you do get the right add-on or expansion pack or do you have to re-import it again?
Back