Have G4 but want Drone software

Top Thumb

I've had RealFlight G4 since it came out years ago but now am flying a Phantom 3 Advanced and would like to get the Drone software. I already have the Elite controller so would I be able to buy Drone software by itself or maybe upgrade to 7.5 if it has all the drone stuff in it? What would you guys suggest?

Upgrade to 7.5. It's your cheaper option since you already have a G4 interlink. The only way to get RealFlight Drone is with a interlink, the same one you already have. Realflight 7.5 has all but 2 of the quads, and a couple other things that you probably won't miss. The differences are in other threads in the forum. It's also around $50 vs $130 for the Drone Edition. It's possible that we may end up with the features of realflight Drone that we don't have currently in a future update.

Thanks, I'll do that!

Oh, is 7.5 compatible with Windows 10, I see in the ad at Amazon it does not say it is. Also, Since I do not have G4 installed on my Win 10 PC, will 7.5 install by itself?

Last edited:
Yes, all our latest software is compatible with Win10, and yes, you can buy the software upgrade and install it without having G4.5 on your system.

Back