Recent content by Turbobitt

1. T

Compatibility issue with older CPUs

I got my updated disk yesterday but still have the same issues. Realflight tech has been real responsive and hope that it is just a bad older copy. Will have to check the version on the disk to be sure. Allan G.
  2. T

Problems with G5 install

I got off the phone with tch support and it looks like I'm in the same boat with the old processors. Looks like I will have to wait for a patch. Allan G.
  3. T

Problems with G5 install

I have a Pentium 4 3.0 GHz with 2.0 GB of Ram. Do I fall under this umbrella ?
  4. T

Problems with G5 install

OK, I got my upgrade last night from Tower Hobbies. I have a current working version of G3.5 now. When I install the upgrade disk, the computer goes into it's autorun process and then the blue screen of death. The message in the blue screen states that windows has shut itself down to protect...
  5. T

Can't install Add-ons 2,3

Guys, Found the problem, Disabled my Mcafee in the task manager and all is well. The only thing I would like an answer to is why add-on 1,2 would not accept my G3.5 serial number and would accept my G2. In anycase, they all are loaded in and work. Allan G
  6. T

Tried "installatiofix" but did not work on 2,3 but did work on 4. volume 5 installed with no problem. I also had trouble with add-on volume 1. It would not accept the G3.5 serial number so I used my original G2 serial number to make it work. Any other sugestions ??
  7. T

When I try to install these two add-ons ,after I select "english" for language I get to the "setup" text box that installs to 100% and then does nothing. What do I do ?? The other add-on volumws gave me similar trouble but I was able to use this InstallationFix program to get through. This...
Back