Recent content by tvalenta

1. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer improved flares final_AV

This is my final edit of the A-10 Super Tank Killer, with improved flares. The number of flares have been reduced and the pattern has been changed. That's all. I think it looks more realistic now, as close as you can get without a flare add on. Enjoy.
  2. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer improved flares final_AV

tvalenta submitted a new upload: A-10_super tank killer improved flares final_AV View the Swap Page
  3. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer improved flares xp_AV

This is a modified version of my A-10 Super Tank Killer. The only difference is the Flares. hilcat72 suggested I use his method of non exploding flares, as used in his F-16A, And after a little experimentation, voila, no more exploding flares. Thanks hilcat72, a very elegant fix, and it...
  4. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer improved flares xp_AV

tvalenta submitted a new upload: A-10_super tank killer improved flares xp_AV View the Swap Page
  5. tvalenta

F-86 Turbine 400 Combat Redux_AV

Software repair on my earlier submission. Rockets should now work without having to troubleshoot them.
  6. tvalenta

F-86 Turbine 400 Combat Redux_AV

tvalenta submitted a new upload: F-86 Turbine 400 Combat Redux_AV View the Swap Page
  7. tvalenta

F-86 400 Turbine Combat_AV

F-86 Sabre Turbine 400 Combat. F-86 based on the Korean War model. Top speed is around 200 MPH, fires 6 cannon, and missiles. It handles smoothly, and is very stable. Nothing spectacular. A nice flyer, and fighter. Three position switch on the top left fires the cannon, dual rate switch...
  8. tvalenta

F-86 400 Turbine Combat_AV

tvalenta submitted a new upload: F-86 400 Turbine Combat_AV View the Swap Page
  9. tvalenta

full scale airport with a field and target range_AP

The wonderful terrain surrounding the "full scale airport and field" required, for me, the addition of a target range. A few miles from the airport is that range. I share it with you. Everything is a target, and there are some hidden surprises in the area. Enjoy.
  10. tvalenta

tvalenta submitted a new upload: full scale airport with a field and target range_AP View the Swap Page
  11. tvalenta

tvalenta updated full scale airport with a field and target range_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer xp225_AV

This is a variant of the excellent A-10 Strike. It is 125 percent larger, and tops out at speeds of almost 500 MPH. I called it the Super Tank Killer for the six barrel gun in the nose, and the tank killing missile barrage. If you run into SAMs you even have flares to release to confuse the...
  13. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer xp225_AV

tvalenta submitted a new upload: A-10_super tank killer xp225_AV View the Swap Page
  14. tvalenta

A-10_super tank killer xp225_AV - Images

Images
Back