Recent content by U-Bird

1. U-Bird

Austria Mod?

The Original is labeled "The Hangout_AP " The next one he did ws labeled "Maj. Numbscully's Hangout_AP" and the last is "Maj. Numbscully's Hangout3_AP". The Major was known mostly for his color schemes,he didn't do many Airports, how ever these 3 AP's have the EURO AMBIENCE for sure.
  2. U-Bird

Austria Mod?

Some time ago a Designer-Creator who was known to all of us older FOSSILS, like myself, as Maj. Numbscully, created 3 air fields which are still avalible today usinf the search option on the forums. They definately have a EURO-Mountain flare and you can easily move things in the airport editor...
  3. U-Bird

Evolution Build Poll Q1 2024

December 27,1967.......... Seattle Washington,snowing, boarded a Flying Tiger Airlines 707, headed for Japan and from there to Vietnam, my home for the next 18 months. Boy, that was a long time ago!
  4. U-Bird

MiG-21 bis_EA

Another OUTSTANDING example of yout craftsmanship and dedication to scale. I Loooove it Robert !!!!!!
  5. U-Bird

Hangar 9 Toledo Special file

Your closest plane for RF would be the "SIG Rascal", origionally done with a 110 inch wing span by DHK, however a 72 inch version was also posted as a AV and both are still avalible through the RF search feature. The SIG Rascal and the Toledo Special look pretty much the same except for markings.
  6. U-Bird

MiG-21bis build thread

Wes was there for several of us, I remember when you and I would talk to him each day, using SKIPE and later Discord. You were getting started at the time, look where you have gone since. For you, NOTHING is impossible, and complications are just a better challenge. You make em good. Bette and...
  7. U-Bird

MiG-21bis build thread

Off topic here robert, I thought that you might want to know, if you don't already, Wes has passed on, Gay called and let me know. For anyone else that might have known him, he was a good friend and a vet. Known on the forums as "Deewng", we go back to the days of "Numbskully", "Boof" and others...
  8. U-Bird

MiG-21bis build thread

Sounds GREAT to me!!!
  9. U-Bird

Reggiane RE-2005

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/macchi-c-202-folgore_ea.16851/ The Reggiane RE-2005 has never been modeled, however, the MACCHI C-202-FOLGORE was modeled by a great modeler, Boof69 and is avalible for downloading. Pics are from my system, I have RF6 thru RF9 loaded and fly...
  10. U-Bird

Sky King Cessna-310B

Thank you for the information, I'm glad it works. I can't remember when I last thought about the plane,just about all my old pals are gone now and it's looking like the old gang that used to say" HI "on the Forum, they are all just about gone now. Thanks again ASJ.
  11. U-Bird

Cessna 310C Songbird_CS

A CS for the Cessna 310. Painted to represent Song Bird from the Sky King Television Show,back in the 1950's. This is the later Song Bird as the First one was a Cessna Bobcat. I understand this will load up into the latest RF, otherwise you will need Expansion Pack 3 for the default model.
  12. U-Bird

Cessna 310C Songbird_CS

U-Bird submitted a new upload: Cessna 310C Songbird_CS View the Swap Page
  13. U-Bird

Sky King Cessna-310B

I do not have RF Rvolution, however i do have all the Add ON packs and all 8 of the Expansion packs. YEARS ago, a close friend got a foam RC Cessna 310 for X-Mass and as both of us were about the same age and we talked about the old shows we remember seeing on TV, Sky King came up and he said he...
  14. U-Bird

Techair Commander EP

Bigger always flies better and always looks better in the air better.
  15. U-Bird

Techair Commander EP

As a cat and dog lover, I find this very disturbing ,we don't need to be giving warped people mote ideas to abuse animals.
Back