Recent content by uncle twist

1. uncle twist

make a airliner

You have to go into the editor and change the physical scale of the plane to match the graphical scale as well...THEN, you have to start adjusting the weights of all the parts of the plane.....Long story short,...learn how to use the editor...
  2. uncle twist

Flattner Helicopter

Try this... https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/flettner-282_ea.29809/
  3. uncle twist

Boeing 707 family build(s)

OOOOOOOOH, I can`t wait to see that finished....đź‘€...đź‘€ Looking good Legoman !!!
  4. uncle twist

hi can anyone make this

Glad to help jonm.... :) :)
  5. uncle twist

hi can anyone make this

jonm, after thinking about about it a little, I knew that I`d seen the "Tarheel Hal" color scheme in RF before. ......SO, if you look at the upper right corner of this page, you`ll see the word "search", click on that, NEXT, type in "tarheel hal" in the blank box on the top of the dropdown...
  6. uncle twist

F4U Corsair (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

Thanks for the reply and the vid. RCFS. I was just questioning whether or not you were actually doing anything to change the flight characteristics. The reason I was asking is because there have been members in the past that "dump" a lot of AV`s on the swaps pages, sometimes, many in one day...
  7. uncle twist

Looks good, I was concerned about him uploading a bunch "junk" similar too what "flip" was doing, if you recall him, he would just upload a bunch of junk planes/AV`s (many in one day sometimes) that he enlarged visually in the editor, but didn`t do anything to the physics of the plane. OH YEAH...
  8. uncle twist

Good find asj, I couldn`t agree with you more. Any physics modifications to "optimized" / "Maximized" flight characteristics should be kept within the parameter of the modeled airframe without adding "extra parts". If that`s what he`s doing to his AV`s, I don`t want any part of them, I haven`t...
  9. uncle twist

SO RCFS, I`m just asking out of curiosity. Out of all these AV`s that you`ve been posting, WHAT exactly are you doing to them to make them fit your description of them on your file page. I`ve flown al lot of these planes that you`ve "optimized" / "Maximized" (according to your description) in...
  10. uncle twist

hi can anyone make this

Have you determined what P-47 in RF that you`d like to have this color scheme applied to. I ask because you`re specifying a "Hangar 9". Also, what version of RF are you using. ??
  11. uncle twist

hi can anyone make this

Are you asking IF someone can do the color scheme for you OR, do you want to do it yourself AND that`s what you want help with.
  12. uncle twist

How to make color schemes?

GIMP is a good program, and it`s free.
  13. uncle twist

Navy Bearcat w/o bombs and rockets?

Here`s one that Technoid made. You have the option to show guns, bombs and missiles, OR, you can make it so they don`t show. Read the description on the file, He did a real nice job on this model, one of his best.........>> https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/f8f-2-bearcat_ea.24116/
  14. uncle twist

Boeing 707 family build(s)

Here`s some interesting info on the 707.....>>https://avgeekery.com/behind-the-scenes-of-a-long-gone-era-pan-ams-707s/?fbclid=IwAR3u-OiNSRBH6mGVYbaENoVjNM8iTfnXTERyzlMclYJaIJn70HT3bXIWr8c ....
  15. uncle twist

Strange sound while flying

I want what you`re having asj/GJFenleyj..... ;) ;)
Back