RCFS

F4U Corsair (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

RCFS

RCFS submitted a new upload:

F4U Corsair (InterLink) by RCFS_AV

F4U Corsair (InterLink) by 1st RC Flight School. This giant-scale variant features Retracts, 3-pos Flaps, and true-to-scale Rates. Optimized aerodynamics, mixes, and "balanced" control responses in all 3 axes provide buttery smooth handling and highly realistic performance. You will swear you are flying the real thing!

Switch A = Gear - B pos 1 = Brakes, B pos 0 = Airshow Smoke - C pos 0 = Guns - D = Flaps

View the Swap Page

SO RCFS, I`m just asking out of curiosity. Out of all these AV`s that you`ve been posting, WHAT exactly are you doing to them to make them fit your description of them on your file page. I`ve flown al lot of these planes that you`ve "optimized" / "Maximized" (according to your description) in their original configuration in RF, AND WELL, to be honest, I don`t see any significant difference between the original EA and your AV`s. Not to mention, every AV that you`ve posted practically has the same word for word description....SO what`s up, are you just retitling someone else`s EA as an AV that you`ve created, without actually doing anything to it. As fast and as how many you`ve posted, that`s kind of the way it seems to me. Are you just looking downloads for bragging rights.

The RCFS Concorde has an extra Hstab/elevator several feet behind the model to make it more "balanced" in flight, I don't think that is the correct way to do physics modifications.Concorde extra Hstab and elevator.png

The RCFS Concorde has an extra Hstab/elevator several feet behind the model to make it more "balanced" in flight, I don't think that is the correct way to do physics modifications.View attachment 138979
Good find asj, I couldn`t agree with you more. Any physics modifications to "optimized" / "Maximized" flight characteristics should be kept within the parameter of the modeled airframe without adding "extra parts". If that`s what he`s doing to his AV`s, I don`t want any part of them, I haven`t downloaded one yet. "I SUPPOSE" RF gives us that option in the editor, BUT, for a plane, that`s not an option I would choose in order to "improve" a model and create an AV. ...... NOW, as for fantasy flying cars, I`m all for it..... ;) :):)......I just wish, in his descriptions he would explain just a little of what he`s done to "optimized" / "Maximized" his AV`s.

If you navigate to; https://www.rcflightschool.com/ select "Resources", scroll down the list and select "Realflight Planes & TX Settings", next click on the "List of Aircraft and Download Instructions" tab, that will get you a PDF listing Airplane AV's that are available. (PDF attached).
Partial picture of Airplane AV list attached.
Yes, the rcflightschool is a good website with a lot of great information, worth a visit.

Attachments

• rf-interlink-planes-pg(3).pdf
    820.7 KB · Views: 1
  • RCFS List of Planes.png
    RCFS List of Planes.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 2
If you navigate to; https://www.rcflightschool.com/ select "Resources", scroll down the list and select "Realflight Planes & TX Settings", next click on the "List of Aircraft and Download Instructions" tab, that will get you a PDF listing Airplane AV's that are available. (PDF attached).
Partial picture of Airplane AV list attached.
Yes, the rcflightschool is a good website with a lot of great information, worth a visit.
Looks good, I was concerned about him uploading a bunch "junk" similar too what "flip" was doing, if you recall him, he would just upload a bunch of junk planes/AV`s (many in one day sometimes) that he enlarged visually in the editor, but didn`t do anything to the physics of the plane. OH YEAH, he also opened up flying sessions in Multiplayer with our names in their titles along with some profanities, NOW, your going "OH YEAH, THAT GUY" !!! If you recall, you tried to help him, and he was still got pissed at you. I understand him being pissed at me, I was trying to get him banned, which ultimately happened :) :) Anyway, thanks for that find asj, it clears things up enough for me.

The RCFS Concorde has an extra Hstab/elevator several feet behind the model to make it more "balanced" in flight, I don't think that is the correct way to do physics modifications.View attachment 138979
The trailing stab was installed strictly to get the realistic nose high attitude prior to takeoff. I could not get the effect by moving the gear forward

SO RCFS, I`m just asking out of curiosity. Out of all these AV`s that you`ve been posting, WHAT exactly are you doing to them to make them fit your description of them on your file page. I`ve flown al lot of these planes that you`ve "optimized" / "Maximized" (according to your description) in their original configuration in RF, AND WELL, to be honest, I don`t see any significant difference between the original EA and your AV`s. Not to mention, every AV that you`ve posted practically has the same word for word description....SO what`s up, are you just retitling someone else`s EA as an AV that you`ve created, without actually doing anything to it. As fast and as how many you`ve posted, that`s kind of the way it seems to me. Are you just looking downloads for bragging rights.
I am performing several hundred adjustments to achieve realism and to meet the descriptions of balanced controls, etc.. The opinion of many is the before and after is significant, except for technoid's and legoman's models . This is a time lapse video of starting to work on a simple model

Last edited:
I am performing several hundred adjustments to achieve realism and to meet the descriptions of balanced controls, etc.. The opinion of many is the before and after is significant, except for technoid's and legoman's models . This is a time lapse video of starting to work on a simple model
Thanks for the reply and the vid. RCFS. I was just questioning whether or not you were actually doing anything to change the flight characteristics. The reason I was asking is because there have been members in the past that "dump" a lot of AV`s on the swaps pages, sometimes, many in one day, that are just junk. Your descriptions have been all the same, and that`s what was raising a red flag to me. I see that you1`ve just posted another plane, and your description has improved, it`s more detailed, ..... THAT`S what user`s want to see..IS what you did to improve the plane, not the same generic description that`s the same with every plane you post. If I insulted you, I apologize, it wasn`t my intension. Again, thanks for the vid. That was actually pretty cool.

Appreciate that! A good number of the planes I had already worked on for my own use in my RC flight school. Only recently have I had time to post them on the forum, and it's sorta snow balled from there. I'm going to try to make some time this summer to go back and redo the descriptions to be more specific to each plane. Have a great one!

Back