Recent content by Vbeauchamp

1. V

Eflight SU30?

Did you ever fly it? Looks tough
  2. V

Can I Hire You to Develop E-flite Plane Models for RF 9.5?

Hi Bill: I totally agree with you, the issue is I don't know what those planes are. We seem to be able to make everything work except that darned Phantom: I see a few variants but all require "F-4 Phantom (Single) from Add-Ons 2" which I can't find anywhere. If anyone can point me in the right...
  3. V

Can I Hire You to Develop E-flite Plane Models for RF 9.5?

Hi Guys, this probably sounds crazy but I'm looking to hire someone to add models of a few standard planes: 1. Eflite F4 Phantom 2. Eflite Fw-190 1.5 3. Eflite T28 1.2 (Red and White) 4. Eflite Habu SS 5. Night Radian 2.0 6. Freewing F14 7. Motion RC Spitfire 1.2 They are all pretty common...
  4. V

Presets on NX8 Don't Match?

Hello All, trying to use the preset models in the NX8 to control the corresponding plane but it's all messed up when I do: is there some guide to what the controls are for the presets? Or do I just need to use the basic radio in the simulator and not bother with the presets? Makes me worry...
  5. V

What do I need to use RF with my NX8?

Why do you have to use a cable? I bound to the dongle with NX8 and it seemed to work fine ?‍♂️
  6. V

E Flite FW-190 1.5M Swap File?

Hi All: Does anyone know if the E-flite FW-190 1.5 will be added to 9.5 soon? I'm new and can't figure out why that and the Mustang 1.2 aren't added, they seem like major planes for people that would need to use a simulator? ?‍♂️ Thanks for any help in the right direction!
  7. V

E-flite P-51D Mustang_AV

Thank you so much! Do you know if this is the same "June Night" model they sell now?
  8. V

E-flite FW-190 1.5 or Mustang 1.2?

Hello All: Does anyone know if there are plans/ways to add the FW 190 1.5m or Mustang 1.2m to Real Flight? Those are the only two planes I was planning to train to fly so very disappointed they're not on there, maybe there's an equivalent?
Back