Recent content by Vernski

1. V

controller trim drift

My trims went out on the right side, I have the interlink Elite controller by Futaba. can I fix this myself or should have someone that knows what he's doing fix it, or where can I buy just the controller ? ---Vernski :confused:
  2. V

Replacement Interlink controller?

Where can I buy just the controller ? ---Vernski
  3. V

d3dx9_36.dll error

erorr problem "OK" upgrade to What?? and where do you get it at?? And this was not in the Almighty "Search" feature! ---Vernski :rolleyes:
  4. V

SIM VS. Actual Flight

Sim vs the real thing I learned to fly airplane's 25 yrs ago and nothing I've learned about airplanes prepaired me for how a Heli responds. The sim has saved me alot of money. If I had to clean out the bottom of my of my sim of all of the crashes I have had. Thanks to the red button your good...
  5. V

how to make the heli less pitchy?

??? Ok I'll bite just how and where do you do this? If it's ok to ask a stupid question. Vernski :)
  6. V

G4-> G45 upgrade -> Doesn't work

Thanx Thank you guys in the forum for the help and to the RF techs at Hobbico! I now have the G4 back and up & running so I'm a happy camper so it's no problem waiting for them to resolve the issues with the Intel graphic cards. Life is good again! Thanx everyone.----Vernski :)
  7. V

Well it may seem slow if you have hi speed but what you don't know is I had to fight with my wife for the use of the phone line. I would leave it downloading at night just to find it had kicked off-line for some reason and I would have to start over at the beginning of a 80,000MB dck ! And so it...
  8. V

G4.5 Error message I did the online upgrade from G4 to G4.5 it took at least a week to download on dial-up. The launcher says it's compleat with a new icon on the desktop, excitedly I keyed the launcher and it was trying to load evergreen airport when I get an error message...
  9. V

mac os

Mac os Daniel I have a mac os 2.4 can you tell me where and how you find the intelmac running boot camp? Any extra info about it would be helpful Thank You much--- --Vernski :)
Back