Recent content by Vultage

1. Vultage

Older (RF 7,8) Models don't feel as realistic in RF9?

I’m using RX2Sim with RF transmitter interface plugged into it, along w my old Futaba t10j trans. all of the default models feel right, it’s only models made in previous versions, and it seemed like every single Heli that I tried importing
  2. Vultage

Older (RF 7,8) Models don't feel as realistic in RF9?

I was wondering if anyone else thought the same? I have a handful of favorite models, I've been flying since RF7. When imported into RF9, they seem as if they are way more powerful, or too fast to rotate and flip compared to how they flew in other versions. Of course they can be edited, but I...
  3. Vultage

Real Flight 8.0

I feel that RF is lacking in sound when doing blade pops,... no matter how hard I try to snap heli, there is no blade pop sound as in real life. THis is my biggest issue! Of course, not counting that fact that nobody can make anymore new models!!!
  4. Vultage

RF7 + Futaba T8J

Not sure there are really that to much to it,.. and I am not sure exactly how the menu on the 8J is compared to the 10J,.. but I will try, and see if this helps! 1. Reset to a default model AIRPLANE(even for Helis),.. and label it your RF7 Model. 2. Disable Throttle Hold, all IU Modes,. and...
  5. Vultage

Goblin 380?

Thx for the Update!!! :)
  6. Vultage

Goblin 380?

Does anyone create models anymore? I was under the impression that RF7 made way for even better yet models? Gronimod had the best Goblins I've seen in RF, but it seems he doesn't make RF models anymore? I want to fly the same heli as I have in Real Life, but Nobody has made one yet! Where...
  7. Vultage

RF7 + Futaba T8J

T10j I have T10J,.. and it did work in Heli Mode,. but I could not set a switch to the Software D/R,... as it would be ch6(heli mode, there is no way to disable, that I know of) As noted above, use airplane mode,.. when you are in the EDIT TX screen,.. when you flip a switch or move a stick...
  8. Vultage

3D Trainer/ Hover Trainer???????

I was showing a buddy how to start flying with the hover trainer, after which, I grabbed the controller, and started flying backwards funnels around the outside of the border, and then realized, what a great 3D trainer for me!!!! I am now working on trying to keep my 3D moves in one spot...
  9. Vultage

Aligh T-Rex 450 Plus DFC

This is also my main heli, and would like to fly it in the sim, if anyone makes one, please let me know too! :)
  10. Vultage

Request Aircraft Here!

I guess My request is pretty boring compared to all of the above models,..lol. I just want a T-rex 450Pro DFC,.... lol. Probly as that is what I am flying outside now.
  11. Vultage

Screen Stuttering after Beta update

The stutter is gone with 7.00.022, however, I still have a bug goin on with "Spot Landing" challenge, 3 levels. Level 3, Level 5, and Level 11, all of which are Glider type missions. Similar instance for all of them, the bug was partially fixed in the last Beta patch. What happens is, the...
  12. Vultage

Screen Stuttering after Beta update

I also am having an issue, very similar. My Transmitter jack has a loose spot, if you bump it, there is a little hickup with the controls. Well, after I installed the Beta 7.00.021 I had thought my Jack got worse(way worse).... I realized that this was way bigger hickups then my TX jack, and it...
Back