Goblin 380?

Vultage

Does anyone create models anymore? I was under the impression that RF7 made way for even better yet models?

Gronimod had the best Goblins I've seen in RF, but it seems he doesn't make RF models anymore?

I want to fly the same heli as I have in Real Life, but Nobody has made one yet! Where is G380? lol.

I see that a couple of other sims have G380, and I have been thinking about trying them out, just so I can fly my model,.. but I am willing to bet, the others are not as close to real as RF?

What is the deal with new models? Why does there not seem to be anything new lately?

It does exist, somewhere on my HDD :p You'll get it as soon as the swappages' file handling system changes fundamentally. Or if someone breaks into my house and steals my pc.

Please don't. :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 38
Groni (and just about everyone else) cannot create models for RealFlight anymore. The license for the key software 3dsmax 2012 is no longer available. This means everyone has to wait for the new exporter that works with the newer version of Max. This will most likely happen after RealFlight 8 is released.

Groni (and just about everyone else) cannot create models for RealFlight anymore. The license for the key software 3dsmax 2012 is no longer available. This means everyone has to wait for the new exporter that works with the newer version of Max. This will most likely happen after RealFlight 8 is released.

You can you the license for a newer version of max as long as you type in the correct product key. HOWEVER, you do need the installer for max 2012. You may be able to find the installer somewhere online.

For more info see this forum thread here

Back