Recent content by webster

1. W

downloading helis and planes

Noob question here. I cant seem to find any info on how to upload new models. When I save a heli or plane it does not save as a KEX file Can someone please explain? Thanks Ryan.
  2. W

T-rex 450 SE V2

. Awesome! Let me know when its done! Thanks Ryan.
  3. W

T-rex 450 SE V2

I was wondering if anyone is giong to attemp to make and updated T-rex file with the V2 specs since its the most popular mini heli out there. Thanks, Ryan
  4. W

Request Aircraft Here!

T-rex 450 and Mini Pulse XT -I would most of all like to see a realistic Align T-Rex 450 that works. This seems to be the most popular electric heli on the market. I just bought that one and its the reason I bought the simulator ;). (I have tried the ones on the swap pages) -I would also...
  5. W

Need a good T-Rex file

Align T-Rex 450 I wonder if Knife Edge will make one for an addon. It seems like the most popular electric out at the moment. I would also be the best 3d electric model for the sim.
  6. W

Need a good T-Rex file

, Is the t-rex file realistic? Its ten times as powerful and crazy as the heli max cp. I have the t-rex 450 but havn't taken her out yet. I use the heli max cp on the sim and it seems very underpowered. Thanks for the help. Ryan.
  7. W

Uploading Aircrafts

r never mint i found it under simulation
  8. W

Uploading Aircrafts

g Thanks for the help but where is File/import? "Now start up G3.5 Click File/Import in G3.5"
  9. W

Uploading Aircrafts

Im sorry, I really have been searching for an answer with no luck. Im a noob here, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to upload new aircraft from the swap pages. Thanks for your time! Ryan.
Back