T-rex 450 SE V2

webster

I was wondering if anyone is giong to attemp to make and updated T-rex file with the V2 specs since its the most popular mini heli out there.

Thanks,
Ryan

It's in my to-do list, I too want to see an Align version of the T-Rex 450 V2.

Right now I'm getting by with yogi's excellent version,
but I just can't make it look like my Trex,
some of the texture-mapping needs some work.

Hopefully I can get started on it soon unless someone else is already on it. :)

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to this as well! The model I have (attached) doesn't seem to fly all that well.

Attachments

• T-Rex450-1_EA.g3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 378
Coming Soon...........

You'll soon be able to enjoy the new model.

Countless hours and a team of the most talented and dedicated forum members I know, have put forth their best effort in giving you the best experience flying this new beast.

Currently in final stages of Beta testing by some very knowledgable pilots, we're very close.

Here's a larger render of the finished 3D model.
Frank...

Attachments

• 450SEV2.jpg
    450SEV2.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 310
On pins and needles waiting for the V2

I would love to have a copy when it is ready. I just joined when I found this site looking for the V2. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. :)

Same here, I would like a copy also. BTW, it looks just like what I have sitting in the floor waiting to be built :D

any word on this? I heard getting in touch with people from Align is nearly impossible....I wouldn't think you need permission from Align as you are not selling anything.

They have the model, it's being evaluated, Ball is in their court.

When we get the green light,
it will be available for all to enjoy.

Thats very cool. Thanks for everyones hard work. I dont want to steer off in another direction but is there a chance your going to do the 600 as well?

Thanks

Back