T-rex 450 SE V2

HX3D014 said:
I wonder if My PC would be G4 ready. I get 25fps solid. in photo fields. I hope it doesn't (Good excuse for me to upgrade my Desktop :D)

If that is what you are getting in G3 (25fps on a photo field) then I think you already need an upgrade. Is that with everything maxed? What are your system specs? If it isn't too old you could probably get away with an upgrade or two in hardware and save some money rather than buy a whole new PC.

Last edited:
Wow. Amazing. This is what I was expecting when I bought the software.

Knife Edge should pay you for this! They owe you their life!

Nooob here, I just downloaded Trex 450SE V2_EA.g3x. When I select Rex, I am missing the night blades. I have done some searching but cannot find. Are they part of another heli file? Thanks

What is your version of Realflight?

P47 Jug - Al said:
Nooob here, I just downloaded Trex 450SE V2_EA.g3x. When I select Rex, I am missing the night blades. I have done some searching but cannot find. Are they part of another heli file? Thanks

Are you using G3 or 3.5 +
There were no night blades in G3, but there are in G3.5 etc.

Let us know :)

P47 Jug - Al said:
I am on version 3.50.065. My upgrade to 3.5 was the download upgrade from 3.0.
If it helps, all expansion packs except 4 have been installed.
The jpg shows the blade choices. Now that I look at this again, I assume I want the Align night blades. For some reason, when the heli was first imported and then selected as the current aircraft, the sim could not locate the blades. I have manually selected them / saved the blades and Rex appears to like them. So I think I am good to go :D

Attachments

• RealFlight_3.5.JPG
    RealFlight_3.5.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
night blade lights

If you cannot see Night Blades lights at night be sure Visual blade type is set to carbon Fiber 2
see attached

Hope that helps on your blade light issue

Attachments

• visual blade type V2.jpg
    visual blade type V2.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 43
Awsome!

CollectiveDT said:
Model is once again available at the swap pages.
Thanks to Greg B. for helping resolve the G4 incompatibility

For those who downloaded earlier, please download and install again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but I feel G4 compatibility is worth it.

Thanks Again Greg,

To all you guys who made this happen: Thank You!!!! This is superb work. Really. Quality is quality and style is style and you guys NAILED it. The attention to detail is beautiful, it flies JUST like I expect, it's stable and it's just damn pretty!

Man I love stuff that works.

Wow. Gotta go. 4 hours till bed time and I got some flyin to do :) :) :) :)

Evan

I can only download about 2 mg's of the file then it just sits there doing nothing. Can I download the Trex450 anywhere else or can someone send me the file?

Thanks,
Mike

PM Received and its being done.

Sorry I am taking so long. I have Dial up :)

I am also downloading the file again just to make sure I am Sending the correct one ;)

Bryce.

:eek:

Eh?
No!, Not the Generator type ones (where you have to crank the handle before a call).
Its Dial as in "My PC has to make a phone call to the Server" ;)
It is actually a digital Phone. hehe. Kinda hitech if you think of how many letters can be sent compares to the old "dar dit" tap it out type Coms style :)

hehe.

Back