T-rex 450 SE V2

proofbenny said:
Hey guys
Thanks heaps for building this model..
I am "lack of a better word" a noob at flying helis
I am buying a 450se v2 in a few weeks :)
I have been flying over models just hovering around thou...
One thing that doesn’t seem right thou
Is that your model doesn’t hover with the disk level...

In order for me to hover in the game I need to have the disk tilted to the right?
Is there any reason for that.?\

Cheers guys
Proof

PLEASE don't let your beautiful new 450Se V2 be the first heli you fly!

Please, please, please!

No matter how well you are doing in the sim, you'll destroy it the first time you try flying it w/o outside help.

Consider getting help/training from a club, and maybe start out with something that you will be less worried about breaking.

I second that. A T-rex is not the best trainer. If you do please get outside help as opjose suggested and definitely get a set of training gear.

lol worried i am going to crash guys?

thanks for the vote of confidence ;-)
ill let you know how i go.
just the other day i took my mates rator 50 for a spin didnt crash that..
but saynig that its a easy heli to fly... well thats what he said

ill post pics ;-) if i crash

Cheers
Proof

proofbenny said:
lol worried i am going to crash guys?

thanks for the vote of confidence ;-)
ill let you know how i go.
just the other day i took my mates rator 50 for a spin didnt crash that..
but saynig that its a easy heli to fly... well thats what he said

ill post pics ;-) if i crash

Cheers
Proof

Taking a Raptor 50 up on a buddy box on low rates, is a far cry from how the little T-Rex will behave.

Heed the advice given you. You'll be glad you did!

yeah i know its a different ball game.. ;-)
i didnt say anything about a buddy box lol
i had the raines ;-)

thanks for the advice,

1.- Thanks for the work you have done.

2.- autorotation is way too easy, is seems the blades have too much kinetic energy in them.

A job well done

I might be new to the furom, but not new to the sport,
and I'd like to thank the folks that made this add on. My hat's off
to all of you. This a well designed heli with little room for customizing
needed. A Job well done.
Thanks again
V/R
Alfred

On behalf of the CDT I would like to thank you for the kind words about our model. I hope you enjoy it. Happy holidays everyone.

b1833 said:
My G4 came yesterday and I downloaded Trex 450SE V2_EA but when I load it, the Battery, Blades and Motor do not exist. That model does not list required other models. I also tried a couple of the variants. None have the Battery, motor and blades used by the Trex 450SE V2_EA. Can someone please point me to where I can get the base components? I did try a stock Trex 450Se v2 but still not showing.

Also,
I see lots of models out there with EA or AV on the end of the name? What do those mean?

Thanks,
duane

I am having this same problem with g3.5 (v 3.50.065). I have downloaded the _EA base model adn it loads but is missing some of the key components (battery, blades, motor). The applicaiton substitutes a default for each but they do not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Allen

TGibe said:
I am having this same problem with g3.5 (v 3.50.065). I have downloaded the _EA base model adn it loads but is missing some of the key components (battery, blades, motor). The applicaiton substitutes a default for each but they do not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Allen

Just an update... I unloaded all custom models and then re-imported the 450SE V2 models and chose to overwrite the battery, blades and motor and now it works... I am now using both the standard and STOCK versions with success...

-Allen

phrank said:
Glad it finally worked for you, enjoy....

Thanks! Me too... I have my DX7 running with RF as well and it is amazingly similar in feel to the real thing. I much prefer to practice new stuff where I can simply hit the "Red button" and instantly repair my heli vs. the alternative ;-)

LOL... I've sometimes gone for the Red Button at the field. :eek:
Too much sim time I think... :rolleyes:

I've been trying to download this model for a few days now. Every time I try it just hangs at about 60% and won't finish the download. Same with the T-Rex 600N that I would like to have. Of course when I try to download a new field or some stupid airplane that I don't really want everything works fine :mad:

Could somebody please point me to another location to download this from?

Don´t know where. Both models load within 15 seconds here.
Sounds like a technical problem on your side...

guest_jo said:
Don´t know where. Both models load within 15 seconds here.
Sounds like a technical problem on your side...

Ya, I figured that. 90% of the aircraft I've downloaded from here didn't have any problems. Also, never seem to have problems with any other sites so I'm not sure where to start.

I read something about changing MTU settings but haven't had time to dig into that yet.

Edit: Someone was good enough to send me the file, thanks and great work to the people who made this model!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks once more!
Amazing work!

Attachments

• ScreenShot1203042137.jpg
    ScreenShot1203042137.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ScreenShot1203042167.jpg
    ScreenShot1203042167.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 14
  • ScreenShot1203042199.jpg
    ScreenShot1203042199.jpg