T-rex 450 SE V2

I am real new to this site I have the older G3 that I did the free 3.5 upgrade to and my question is how do I get this Heli I downloaded it but I do not know how to get it put on to my sim so that I can fly it any help would be great Thanks in advance and sorry for being such a noob :D

Man I do not know what I did but I shut it off went outside and flew my Blade 400 Came back inside and the Trex 450 sev2 was on my sim and I love it Thanks for the download even thou I do not know how it stated working :D :D :D

Hello all,

Many thanks for this model. I have been wanting to get into helios for a very long time. I even have a Nexus 30 that has never flown. I just never got the nerve to fly it and things seemed to get into the way. Now that I have the time and money, I want to really get into this hobby. I just wonder though, how close is the sim to the real thing? I can't wait to get my t-rex, I just don't know if I will get the 450 or the 500. Again, thank you.

Why don't you wait for the release of our 500 then you can fly them both and get a better idea. Should be soon.

yep. I am going to wait. I have been to some forums and several say I should just go straight to the 500. I will wait until the 500 though, since I also want to wait for the model show here in Dortmund, Germany. That way I can see both of them in person.

I require full down elevator trim and a lot of right aileron to keep this heli in a hover. :confused: I have calibrated the controller several times with the same result.

Thanks you guys so much for this heli.

I am thinking about buying one of these helis for real.
For those of you that have a heli like this, is it pretty close to the real heli?

Thanks

Yes, it is very close to the real thing. Also FYI, using 'bump' on the forum is considered rude behavior. Just so you'll know in the future.

Jimmy Newton said:
Yes, it is very close to the real thing. Also FYI, using 'bump' on the forum is considered rude behavior. Just so you'll know in the future.

..except for autorotation, which is, very, very, very far away from the real thing.

Andre said:
..except for autorotation, which is, very, very, very far away from the real thing.

True, the autorotations are a bit un-realistic. But, I don't know anyone who autos a 450 for the heck of it, unless they have an abundance of spare parts. :D

Does the heli really move like this in real life? I have an hdx450 and this sim heli just moves sooooooooo fast! Is this really the way a high performance setup is supposed to run?

sambo60 said:
Does the heli really move like this in real life? I have an hdx450 and this sim heli just moves sooooooooo fast! Is this really the way a high performance setup is supposed to run?
Runs like the real one.

I just registered here specifically to thank the creators of this model. I'm a new enthusiast and want a 450 se v2 when I become a good enough flyer practicing on my sim.

I had a 450se v2 model I downloaded here but it was overly responsive and hard to control in the sim at my skill level. This model is MUCH more easy to hover, and I expect it is closer to the real thing based on the comments here.

Thanks. Excellent job. I'm loving it.

srhadden said:
I just registered here specifically to thank the creators of this model. I'm a new enthusiast and want a 450 se v2 when I become a good enough flyer practicing on my sim.

I had a 450se v2 model I downloaded here but it was overly responsive and hard to control in the sim at my skill level. This model is MUCH more easy to hover, and I expect it is closer to the real thing based on the comments here.

Thanks. Excellent job. I'm loving it.

You're welcome.
Try the stock variant on low rates.

Love the model. Awesome job from tail to nose. :)

I've just uploaded a variant of the stock AV with a Scorpion HK-2221-6 motor. I also uploaded a CS to match the AV file with a Scorpion motor in place of the Align 430.

Thank You!

This model is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the effort of creating this model. It flies just like my real one. It will help me make the leap to learning basic 3D on this bird.

Best regards,

TomX

:)

still loving this :D

i'm trying to make an Outrage G5variant, but now it's just gonna be a Trex 480SE V2 i guess

yes i said 480

with 6S 1250 lipo
350mm blades
longer tail :D

you guys could try it yourself too

makes the trex alot more stable, and the headspeed is more constant, 3Ds is second to none

trimming the model

I too require a lot of nose down , right aieleron (spelling?) to keep in a hover have I not set up the model correctly or is there something i need to do to the model? I am running G4

Back